More progress shots on Pam Anderson

doody

Sr Member
lastpam4.jpg

lastpam3.jpg

lastpam2.jpg

lastpam1.jpg

Originally posted by NEKROFANATIC@Feb 17 2006, 12:38 PM
nice nice nice...hey doody. why dontcha email me the less sanitized version of that pic. ;)
[snapback]1186935[/snapback]​

Yes, I totally agree :thumbsup

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

damned fine likeness.

its looking very very good man, very good.

the look of the hair is pretty close as well. are you going to put up a "stage 1 - complete" page to show what stages the sculpt went through?

chris

Originally posted by Noeland@Feb 17 2006, 09:50 PM
You should contact the "real doll" corporation with this, they might be very interested in it.  :D
Njc---------------
[snapback]1187152[/snapback]​

:lol :lol :lol

No really, don't take the comments to seriously. The are all about Anderson and not your awesome sculpt. Just looking at the art and craftmansship here, I'm struck in awe.

Thomas

Yes, my post was meant as a compliment. Those effin' "real dolls" look like people man. PEOPLE.

Your sculpt looks REAL. That's what I was saying. :love

Njc--------------

yes, sorry. it is an awesome piece of... work.
I think we are all just very jealous. I mean...
well... just please let me know if there are going to be any recasts.

what i'm trying to say is... basically, we all have a deep primal 'apreciation'
of Pam. and you've definitely 'nailed it'.

good work. stunning.

now, hurry up and do a Carmen Electra.
:love :love

This blows everything I had ever see before out of the water. I don't care if this is a sculpt of PA. The achivement is unquestionable. A piece like this should be on tour or at a permanent display site were people from all over the world can admire it in person, take pics and tell their friends, back at home, they met PA while visiting the US.
I'm NOT a PA fan at all, and I think her acting sucks, but I'm a big fan of the work that went into doing this. Generic, geometrical props can be achive with enough effort. Works like this take pure-as-snow talent in truckloads. Congratulations on your succes.

Catherine Zeta Jones next. (yeah, I like them mature. No, I don't have mother issues. Thank you.)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back