More Pics! Master Replicas Luke Skywalker ESB Limited Edition Blaster

Buy now for 2200.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

skoota73

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi. I am letting go of my MR Luke Skywalker Limited Edition ESB Blaster. Everything is included. This was opened twice. The first time being when it was first received, and for the second time, was to take pictures for this thread. This item has been sitting in storage and in my basement for years. Never displayed. It needs some attention, because I for sure haven't been giving it any. If you are interested, please reach out to me first for shipping costs. I also take offers. Thank you for looking!

MR_LukeESBBlaster_1.JPG
MR_LukeESBBlaster_5.JPG
MR_LukeESBBlaster_6.JPG
MR_LukeESBBlaster_7.JPG

MR_LukeESBBlaster_8.JPG
MR_LukeESBBlaster_9.JPG
MR_LukeESBBlaster_10.JPG
MR_LukeESBBlaster_11.JPG
MR_LukeESBBlaster_12.JPG
MR_LukeESBBlaster_13.JPG
MR_LukeESBBlaster_14.JPG
MR_LukeESBBlaster_15.JPG
MR_LukeESBBlaster_17.JPG

MR_LukeESBBlaster_1.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_5.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_6.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_7.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_8.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_9.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_10.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_11.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_12.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_13.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_14.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_15.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_16.JPG MR_LukeESBBlaster_17.JPG

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store