More New Sketch!

josephchoi

:mad: Just kidding, of course. I only wish I can achieve that level of detailing and realism...

003-2.jpg

Hope y'all like it :)

I used Hez's Gort bio for reference, Pete Mander's Tusk pred from SEED for its armor and P2 stuff as well...

003-2.jpg

That picture screams "Predator" with the pose, the positioning of the hands, the accurate armor, spots, Bio...its perfect. This is the kind of stuff I love seeing...keep it up...

I gotta give credit where it's due...

Helmet: i used the pics from Hez's gort bio sculpt thread

Spots: from Faken's Predatorstuff's reference Gallery of Wang painting the P1 while working out LOL

Torso armour: slightly modified (made smaller, tightened, and the (viewer's) left shoulder bit) of the Tusk Predator from SEED fan film by Pete Mander

other armor: from Faken's Predatorstuff's reference P2 Movie suit gallery... (gauntlets, leg armor, (viewer's) right shoulder armor etc)

thanks PredatrHuntr!! I really tried to study the movies (not including AVP lol, because their mentality seems to be "****, there's aliens- what do we do?".... "just... STRIKE A POSE" (no offense to Ian Whyte, who I thought was really great at what he did- shame the execs and the directors didn't do him or the character justice..) ) So when I draw the character I have feel of how they carry themselves and how they move...

Bad ass drawing bud,it has predator written all over it! :)
Maybe those fools that popped that new predator comic can take a lesson or two from the great talents here in the lair.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back