Unlimited Run More new display stands available..many subjects..updates 4/29

Re: More new display stands available..many subjects..updates 8/21.

Thankyou Ghost! I appreciate that.
AJ, not sure ,I dont have either of those brands.

would it be possible to order a 4 tear lightsbaer stand without the star wars logo? just plain? or are these pre made?

Do you have any Kylo Ren hilt stands? to put it in a similar position to the one on display at star wars celebration?

I would love to get a few of your helmet stands so that all of my helmets match. What height do you recommend for Vader?

sorry,didnt see your post till now..its usually best to PM people with questions.. I dont have a Vader helmet,so ,if you do,youd know that more than I .

Another happy customer here. He has always produced excellent stands for me, starting with my two DL-44's

01a.jpg

And just recently my two Leia blasters, still working on one of them (Both Rubies) for now.

002a.jpg

I shall return for more,

Cheers :cheers

thankyou sir! that conversion is looking great! I need to order that part you linked to so I can get mine done.

Are the uprights on your Diamond Select 1/15 scale BTTF DeLorean in flight stand reversible so I could have the car facing to the right with the BTTF logo on the base visible, rather than facing to the left. I did query this through your site but didn't get a response.

my reply mustve went in your spam box, but yes, I can make it that way..just request it during checkout by leaving a note with the order.

I need to order some helmet stands. What heights are normally used for Stormtrooper, Fett, Vader?

for the ST & Fett a 12" height will work, but will put the bottom of the ST helmet about 2" off the surface..so a 14" would be better .. the DV Im not sure ,havent had one, but Id say at least the 14"

Would that be possible for you to have the back acrylic support moved a bit in front (and then have a rounded holder) like in the pic below? Thanks.

e-11_stand.jpg

Hooray for variety!

I was curious if you thought about doing double and triple saber stands? You have single and quadruple ones lol.

Hooray for variety!

I was curious if you thought about doing double and triple saber stands? You have single and quadruple ones lol.

FYI: The quadruple one is for the MR scaled (1:3) hilts. Not full sized hilts.

However a good question because I was wondering the same. I might want something for the Ahsoka twin hilt set I will have in my collection in the near future. I've also was considering trading in my four holder wine racks if you did a full size four holder saber rack. However due to the fact that my collection room needs a re-mod I do not really know what my stand needs are so this post is simply my thoughts written out rather than an official request.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back