MORE LARGE NECA PREDATORS

fan of predator

Does anybody know if NECA plans on releasing more 19" Predator figures? I would love to get my hands on a 19" Elder Predator from predator 2 movie. I think this 19" line should be continued for all predator figures. If anybody knows please post info. thanks

Does anybody know if NECA plans on releasing more 19" Predator figures? I would love to get my hands on a 19" Elder Predator from predator 2 movie. I think this 19" line should be continued for all predator figures. If anybody knows please post info. thanks
Sorry dude the Elder and all the upcoming figures will all be 7" in height unless NECA decides on a more different route from based on production pictures I have seen on the back of the boxes so far.

If I don't get a large scale P2, I will riot. If that doesn't work I will smear poop on the walls both inside and outside, of NECA headquarters. I will also fling poop at whoever is responsible for the lack of a large scale P2. If they do release a large scale P2, then I will not do any of the aforementioned things, but if they release a P2 elder in addition to a P2, I will guarantee: no poop.

If I don't get a large scale P2, I will riot. If that doesn't work I will smear poop on the walls both inside and outside, of NECA headquarters. I will also fling poop at whoever is responsible for the lack of a large scale P2. If they do release a large scale P2, then I will not do any of the aforementioned things, but if they release a P2 elder in addition to a P2, I will guarantee: no poop.

yeah, i'm with you. they have to do him. no matter what...

Hold your poop and pie throwing predheads, theres no harm in asking them nicely on their twitter page. and if they say no lets throw them the toilet.hehe

I would like a 1/4 scale Elder, please.
And then a Wolf.
Maybe a Tracker.....
Then a P2
....and a Falconer.
.....and a Hippie.
.....and a big ass dog to go with Tusky.
.......and an Alien Queen with a couple of drones.
(I would then turn my bedroom into one hell of a diorama )

I guess as long as we are wishing; maybe a Berserker and Scar.
........and then since sales were so good and they shamed Hot Toys in Pred shiz.....might as well do the rest of the lost hunters :)

Do I want it all? Not in the least. If they never made a Chopper or Celtic I would not be upset :(

Consider which Pred in 2012 that is the question? :(

Regardless of individual passions for one Pred or another, it seems that Elders have fetched the highest price for collectors and the highest demand for figures also. ...but I would be happy with any. I am glad that my Lair mates shamed me into getting P1 :)

Seeing as how the elder was just an altered P1 it's more likely to happen than say a 1/4th scale P2. Will it? I dunno. It may depend on how well the current ones sell.

Well, since were on the topic of wishful thinking. Maybe NECA should hold a contest to design your very own PREDATOR and have it mass produced for all to love and cherish... along with a 2 year supply of everything and anything NECA produces related to PREDATOR. :(

No official word yet about expanding their 1/4 Predator line.

I was thinking they should make some of the 1/4 scale predators store exclusives or neca club exclusives, that is if they don't want to make 5000 of each one of the next 1/4 scale predator again.

I was thinking they should make some of the 1/4 scale predators store exclusives or neca club exclusives

The exclusives sales doesnt cover the costs of making a new sculpt for a figure. Thats why the exclusives are always a repaint pred or an old one with a different mask and accessories.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back