Suggestion More Info in Sales Threads

micdavis

Master Member
To sell a single item in the junkyard you must provide a picture of the actual item.

To sell a run of items, you must provide (at least) a semi-professional looking drawing of what you will be producing with a description of intent. Or better still a photo of a fabricated prototype.

I was part of a forum that requires you to fill the for sale thread out in a specific professional way that is very informative, something along the lines of this:

Item:
Accessory/Make:
Availability/completion time:
Condition:
Size: (for Clothing)
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:
Price/Payment:
Shipping:
Pictures:
Description:

Just throwing that out there so ignore it if its bad thought, but sort of like a template to follow to stop sale threads missing chunks of info and photos. And to stop the need for members asking about swaps/trades and international shipping etc..

Welsh

To sell a run of items, you must provide (at least) a semi-professional looking drawing of what you will be producing with a description of intent.

A good idea, BUT...

----------------------

For Sale:

I plan to do a run of Thermal Detonatos from SW in resin. I plan to deliver them in 6 weeks. They will need some touch up, as it will be raw cast.

td.jpg

----------------------

Don't laugh you know that it will happen!

i dont see drawings as a good idea. not everyone can come up with a semi-professional drawing of something.
some people just let their creativity flow, and work free hand, out of their mind. or some people just cant draw, and therefor the drawing would not be a good representation.

wouldnt be fair for everyone, methinks

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back