More goodies from John Wick 4

Okay, as far as making replicas of the card deck, normal metal blanks are maybe 1mm thick. This 24 card deck is closer to 3mm thick. I can't find any pre-cut blanks in that thickness. Cutting them from steel myself isn't doable. And may not be doable in aluminum, either.

If you are thinking of taking this on,what about just doing the transfers for the blanks. Posting out a full set made of metal is gonna be weighty.
If you do just the transfer,people can get their own blank card made of whatever. Just a thought.:unsure:

View attachment 1676062

Wow!!!!!!
I found a FLAW in their CGI of that scene. The table is reflective. But the reflection, instead of being real, is CGI. But look at this card ! The backside of the card is facing the table, and therefore if this was a real reflection the table would reflect the back of the card. But the table is reflecting the TOP of the card. The TOP of the card is facing AWAY from the table. It is physically impossible to reflect the top of the card if it is facing away from the reflection.
To see the real cards and lost of other JW4 items, see my post under John Wick Props i did post a photo of the cardsa in this thread as well:)

Last edited:
Lots of actual props posted under John Wick Props from Hard Rock NYC this weekend! Just a "teaser" here:

65049088-FB61-4C84-8222-E7255A8ED3AF.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back