More Changes by Lucas Revealed

I could see Lucas going for the one with Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru on vacation. They do mke s much sense as the real changes. Thought we could use a laugh on the subject.

Sadly you guys are right...I absolutely can see him making these changes

And I would still have to see it just so I can see the changes and make fun of them....my own curiousity sucks :lol

The tauntaun attempts to bite Han's face off. Solo has no choice but to disembowel him.

No no no. ;)

The tauntaun is just really tired and needs to take a nap. It can be heard "snoring" while Han puts the shelter together- the disemboweling shot is completely removed. Next day at Echo Base Han is seen feeding it some grub after a long night.

Kevin

I'm looking forward to the new Darth Vader commercial that will now be in ANH:
tumblr_lqxgimDypi1qcj7ffo1_400.jpg

I am wearing my star wars "Stay on Target" t shirt today. Too bad Lucas didn't stay on target.

I love how the new rock that covers R2 vanishes in the shot where he is moving away from the hole he was hiding in. VERY SLOPPY!!!

In the 2027 version all the blasters are replaced by Jar Jar Dolls. Biggs survives only to be shot in the back by Boba Fett and General Dodonna is replaced by Dexter in the Death Star briefing, also all Stormtroopers are replaced with dozens of new improved CGI versions allowing for hundreds of new action figures to be made.

In ANH Jar Jar Binks jr joins the gang on the Falcon as they escape from Hoth and he steps in some Mynock podoo.

In ROTJ it turns out it's not Fett that gets eaten by the Sarlacc, but a new prototype clone soldier designed to replace the Stormtrooper. Fett was Biggs all along and Lucas will say that was his plan from the start.

I am wearing my star wars "Stay on Target" t shirt today. Too bad Lucas didn't stay on target.

I love how the new rock that covers R2 vanishes in the shot where he is moving away from the hole he was hiding in. VERY SLOPPY!!!

It had to or he couldn't get out! Unless he just teleports out the way he must have teleported in. Maybe R2 is a transformer now and shifted his body shape to work his way through that little slot.

One of the new tools they gave R2 must have been a disintigration ray. :lol

The thing that kills me is there are apologists out there who will contort like cult members to explain how R2 gets in there no matter now absurd or illogical it is. My ray joke? Someone will propose that as an explanation in earnest. And a book will be written explaining R2's new powers.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back