Question Monthly Premium Membership hasn't renewed correctly?

Pete SSS

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey, sorry to make a whole thread about this, but My PM box is now 181 PMs over the 400 limit, so I don't think I can send or recieve any.

I've been a monthly payment premium member since day one, and have had no problems renewing month to month so far. My paypal payment has gone through, but my account here has defulted back to regular member, as if the payment wasn't recieved?

I'm just hoping you could flick a switch somewhere to re-activate my premium account, or have I done something wrong along the way?

Thanks for you help, sorry to add to your workload!

I've gone back to a regular member to, but monthly payment went out on the 31st, i'm sure its just a glitch

Well, I'm premium again, thanks Art. It look like there hasn't been much going on in the Premium section of the site. I wonder if this was a universal problem. Hmm curious.

Has everyone elses gone back to normal now? Im still as a regular member but my payment was at some stage yesterday,

Hey just wondering if you guys are freaking out about wether we will be paying our monthly dues. :lol I've gotten three reminders in a two hour period. Just wanted to let you know in good for it! ;):thumbsup

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back