Question Monthly Premium Membership hasn't renewed correctly?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Pete SSS

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey, sorry to make a whole thread about this, but My PM box is now 181 PMs over the 400 limit, so I don't think I can send or recieve any.

I've been a monthly payment premium member since day one, and have had no problems renewing month to month so far. My paypal payment has gone through, but my account here has defulted back to regular member, as if the payment wasn't recieved?

I'm just hoping you could flick a switch somewhere to re-activate my premium account, or have I done something wrong along the way?

Thanks for you help, sorry to add to your workload!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

frosty

Sr Member
I've gone back to a regular member to, but monthly payment went out on the 31st, i'm sure its just a glitch

Mxlplx

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Glitch has hit me as well! My subscription was paid with automatic paypal payment, but no premium goodies!

Watson

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Crap I sent Art a PM before looking to see if anyone else had this issue.

Greg

Pete SSS

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Well, I'm premium again, thanks Art. It look like there hasn't been much going on in the Premium section of the site. I wonder if this was a universal problem. Hmm curious.

markomac

Has everyone elses gone back to normal now? Im still as a regular member but my payment was at some stage yesterday,

epilepticsquirl

Sr Member
Hey just wondering if you guys are freaking out about wether we will be paying our monthly dues. :lol I've gotten three reminders in a two hour period. Just wanted to let you know in good for it! ;):thumbsup