Monsterpalooza Photo set is up!

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Monsterpalooza - the RPF Gallery

If you are in the Burbank area, this is not a show to miss. It is the very best of what the movie industry has to offer by some incredibly talented people!

As you can see, we are continuing to do a bit of a soft launch in testing out our new gallery software to showcase our photos.

Enjoy!

Thanks for posting! Man one year I'm going to make it out there:facepalm

But I have a question...anybody know who's work this is? Website?

mike

Art... in the gallery, your top of forum links are pathed incorrecty (relative to the gallery it looks like), so they don't work.

Thanks for posting! Man one year I'm going to make it out there:facepalm

But I have a question...anybody know who's work this is? Website?

mike
That's Bruce Mitchell's stuff. I've worked with Bruce at a couple different shops - he's quite the talented guy. As I understand it, he's become something of a "regular" at Legacy FX.

For years I've wanted to comission a piece from him, but I can never seem to scrape together enough cash.

Good pics of those helmets here:

Bruce D. Mitchell Conceptual Executioner

Bruce D. Mitchell art gallery.

Dark background / light text style.

Same issue for me with same skin.

Also, the first image actually appears to be the last? There is no next button when opening up image 1 - only a previous. If starting from image 1, you have to use the previous button each time to cycle 'forward' through the pics.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back