Monster Squad

Sorry I don't even remember a car in that movie. Gosh that was a long time ago, I don't even remember the actors name. I do remember him playing a ghost/entity in Star Trek TNG, the ghostly lover of Beverly Crusher. I remember really liking that movie, I wonder how it stands up today.

other than it being a black herse(sp) with a silver hood ornament thats all i can remember (when will somebody release this movie on dvd) :angry. Great film "mummy stayed at my house" ha ha takes me back i think i got on vhs around here mmmm let me see.

The DVD got an "unofficial" release. It was a bootleg copy made available to the public. I have no idea how that happened, though.
I too wouldn't mind adding that to my collection.

"Wolfman's got nards"

I haven't seen that movie in a long, long time. But I seem to remember that the Dracula hearse had a silver skull in place of the hood ornament.
Great movie.....
The DVD release was bogged down in some mess about who currently has the rights to it.
Shame....nice little movie.

Great flick for the monster fan, a shame it isnt more accepted, anyone know where i can get it on dvd?

Also, that chick that plays the sister was SO hot ;)

"my name,... is rufus"(or something like that...)
Originally posted by Starkids1990@Jan 29 2006, 09:35 PM
I haven't seen that movie in a long, long time. But I seem to remember that the Dracula hearse had a silver skull in place of the hood ornament.
Great movie.....
The DVD release was bogged down in some mess about who currently has the rights to it.
Shame....nice little movie.
[snapback]1171337[/snapback]​

The actor is Duncan Regher. He was also Kira's ex-rebel turned prime minister / love interest on DS9 for several years as a recurring character. Earlier, he was Visitor commander "Charles"

---RGP

Originally posted by Thatguy@Jan 29 2006, 10:20 PM
The DVD got an "unofficial" release.  It was a bootleg copy made available to the public.  I have no idea how that happened, though.

"Wolfman's got nards"
[snapback]1171196[/snapback]​

someone just burned it to dvd from the video, like alot of bootlegs :unsure
you can find them on ebay easily, i wouldnt bother though,

i really want this on dvd and would buy it on release day for sure :p

wolfman has nards :lol

Originally posted by mez7+Jan 30 2006, 08:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mez7 @ Jan 30 2006, 08:57 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Thatguy
@Jan 29 2006, 10:20 PM
The DVD got an "unofficial" release.  It was a bootleg copy made available to the public.  I have no idea how that happened, though.

"Wolfman's got nards"
[snapback]1171196[/snapback]​

someone just burned it to dvd from the video, like alot of bootlegs :unsure
you can find them on ebay easily, i wouldnt bother though,

i really want this on dvd and would buy it on release day for sure :p

wolfman has nards :lol
[snapback]1172210[/snapback]​
[/b]

"Creature stole my twinkie."

this is gonna be nice to finally have, what about the old tv show Monster Squad, where they were crimefighters, Fred Grady, Gopher from love boat was the guy who led dracula, wolfman and frankenstein, they had a van with a flashing red light. Grady used an old star trek walkie talkie to wake them up when he arrived every night. this was an old show so a few might now remember it, was on NBC early saturday morning.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back