Monster Makers Latex?

DeadPool2

If anyone has experience with the regular mask making latex from monster makers can you let me know how good it is cuz I plan on doing the Mr I suit and Id rather order something that will last for a while. Thanks a lot!

I have used the rd-407 mask making latex they offer of rmy last 2 suits and have had no problems. They are nice folks with good shipping.

It's good stuff. They're pretty much one of the only games in town to get a full gallon of good latex for that price.

I made my Mr. Incredible suit, as well as several masks, with RD-407 latex from The Monster Makers. It's worked just fine for those purposes. They're friendly and competitively priced. They might be getting a little bit busy with the Halloween season coming up, so don't try to order something at the last minute.

I purchase 5 gallons at a time, great material! I usually buy the "Bat Black" latex because it's always good to start with a black base when mask and prop making!

Take care,

Bryan

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back