bradtdkrises

boots.jpgHas anyone used the monster boots by funtasma? And how are they? and how are the sizes?
I wanted to use them for Jason Voorhees cosplay....I have a pair of gotham 100 for batman and those work great...just wondering about the monster boots...thanks!

Last edited:
just be aware that if your going higher with your boots you need good ankle support you should consider going wider too it gives you a better footprint, give SKS props builds a look he makes great oversize boots. material wise i imagin the cost would be much lees than buying boots its just a confidence in building them

I did make my own a year or so ago..out of old boots and flip flops...but im not happy with how they look. So i tried adding mud to cover up my mistakes..lol...but it didnt stay on that well when i walked...thought since i could afford a pair, they would look better...but thank you for the replies!monster shoe.jpgFreddy-Jason.jpg
Im not sure if you can see the second pic, but its my shoes with coffee and modgepodge glue...lol

I not long ago made these for my T-600 terminator there give me height and bulk, a little to oversized for your build but I used insulation foam and covered it in pleather with EVA foam soles my boots will sit on top and the extra long trousers will cover my actual boot and part of the extension

IMG_20170522_175051.jpg IMG_20170620_164417_1.jpg

cost was minimal you could try something similar maybe

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back