monopoly-the movie

No way Man, I want to see Trouble made into a movie. Of course the dice should be named Tod for the film.

Cheers,

Kraig

Just watch Street Fighter: Legend of Chun Li. Bison monopolizes the city and gets all the money. Hollywood... Just gimme TETRIS!

Clue was perfectly done in my opinion, it never took itself seriously.
also, the game has a story
monopoly has not.

oh, and:
What I want to know is, who are they going to get to play the shoe?
guppy_face_mr_shue_by_tiernz-d3l1v76.png

Maybe it will be a story of how the game came to be. Kind of like Social Network, and it's story about how Facebook rose to the top.
Mike

They could set it up like the reality show "The Apprentice" where several talented real estate apprentices are given an equal sum of money and sent off buy up as many of the properties and utilities in a certain city that they can. Their boss could look like the mustache monopoly character guy who they check in with every so often and gives them 'help'/cards randomly.

The idea would be their boss is looking for someone to take over his empire (kind of like Willy Wonka).

If done with the same vibe as "Ocean's 11" it could be kind of fun.

At least it aint Battleship..... :unsure

EDIT-- on another note... I wonder how they'll capture the player drama? That 3 hours into a severely one-sided game frustration so lovingly captured by Dane Cook and Christian Finnegan :p

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back