Monkey Time!

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm curious to see what 'humans' may have. Post pics if you have them, please.

I'm starting to get my options together for an upcoming project and am leaning towards a nice background/stunt rifle.

There's one hanging in my Local Planet Hollywood that just taunts me.

Need one....gots'ta have one...or a couple :angel

May do the pistol, too. Monkey Fever has taken over. I figure wood with faux metal parts here and there for both.

caesar.jpg

One of my favourite shirts. People know something's not right with this Che Guevara picture, but not many actually recognize why. :lol Good luck with the apes rifle. If you could get the right base gun a shell should be pretty easy to make and paint with a woodgrain effect. Although I'd probably go your way (wood base, metal bits).

You should get lots of help from other humans because, well...

ape may say "NO" to man, but man may not say "NO" to ape. :p

If you can get a M1 Carbine stock, it shouldn't be too hard to work from there. They're pretty easy to get and inexpensive. If you want, I'll sell you the one I have.

I'm getting my Planet of the Apes tattoo finished on the 4th. I've paid a deposit and am eager to get the work finished.

Oh' man...I should've been more specific. I've got all that.

I was just curious to see what others have done or may have. Just seein' what's been done so far.

Thanks

Well, not that this is related, but here is my tattoo image. It was prepared for me by the guy that did the recent comic.

On a side note, someone on the Apes listserv says the rifle is called the Rea Voom 88.

aperidersmall.jpg

It's on my arm. It goes from the wrist to just above the elbow on the back side of my left arm. I've had the outline and part of the coloring done for some time. The original tattoo artist was unable to complete it so I finally set an appointment with someone else.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back