mold

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ssnake66

Buy the gnomon workshop dvd's. There 6 dvd's in that set wich 2 of them go about molding and casting.

If you watch those dvd's ure reasy to go.

Cya

Psst: www.piratebay.com

Tonkers D

Are you kidding me? I you asked me and i sent you a 45 minute long description down to the very detail of which clear coat spray to use on how to make molds and you are asking again? read it a few times. it will be confusing at first but read and watch those videos i told you about. hope you figure it out. :rolleyes:

idio

There are several ways to make molds. Do you have supplies to make your mold?

I'd suggest taking a break to look at a few videos on youtube using 'making masks molds' as your search tags.
or take a look at instructables.com. They have a few videos on making molds as well.

These suggestions will just give you a general idea of what you'll need. People have their own preferance in the materials that they use. Techniques/ materials will differ but after a few videos you'll start to get the idea of what you'd like to try.

Have fun! and keep us posted on your progress. :rolleyes: