Moki34...

NSStudios

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was on his YouTube looking at some of his mummy prop videos and wow! I must say that's insane! Does anyone know how to contact him? I would LOVE to see some hi res pictures of his props. Those things are insane! Is he a member on here? And for all of you thinking what I think your thinking... No, this is not so I can ask him for his book of Amun ra. Haha

Oh, for crying out loud.

Its a public forum.

So you can see my pms? Other than that I don't recall ever talking to him.

Edit: sorry didn't see that last part of the post. But still I don't think you should be having such and attitude with me when the only time I ever even talked to you was when I asked you about the functional mummy key.

Last edited:
All polar bears are left-handed. Fact.

REALLY? let me show you exhibit A :
coca-cola_polar_bear_always_cool_1993-610x809.jpg

Hey guys, cut it out and the kid some slack. He got the information that he was after, maybe Imhotep72 can chime in as well about the video.

Michael
RPF staff

Lol funny thread, can i join? because i don't think he can make other pictures or vidéos XD i have bought a huge part of his Mummy collection (key, imhotep wrap, swords...).

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back