Moebius new Orion

joberg

Master Member
Well, at about 29`` in length, this should be good for the 2001 fans. Not too small (Airfix, Aurora, Moebius) and not too big (Capt. Cardboard).
Didn`t see the price yet.
1629830585631.png

Attirex

I read that bc of licensing costs, there will be no Pan-Am decals included. Are you guys going to print your own or.....?

TazMan2000

Master Member
I thought Pan Am went bankrupt, but apparently, after looking it up, a small vestige still exists.

It is not a difficult logo to replicate.

TazMan2000

ajamodels

Hi fellow 2001 fans.
I've been told this Orion is apparently 1/72 scale. The model I created for Atomic City was estimated between 1/48 and 1/55th scale. But it is "studio scale".
I have not been contacted to advise on the patterning for this kit. But hope i do.... i can see it has accuracy problems.
The (Moebius) Aries1b is a styrene re-creation of my resin 1/48 Aries 1b I created and sold many years ago.
Price estimates for each kit will be over $200. Both kits are not certain to be produced.
Pan-Am still owns copyright and license privileges. It is VERY expensive to license anything through them.

Modeler's Miniatures & Magic

Adam

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.