Moebius Galactica kits out of production?

Zuiun

Sr Member
Does anyone know if the Moebius Galactica kits are out of production? Or maybe just scarce due to 2020? I was hoping to pick up an original series Battlestar Galactica kit for myself as an xmas present and there just don't seem to be any available (at reasonable prices).

There’s a hobby shop around here that has one that I know of. Pm me and I’ll give you the details, they are reasonable not eBay priced either

I remember something about their 1/72 line being dead at one point but they were still interested in the other stuff

However Moebius Models was bought out by Pegasus

Supposedly, Universal has not renewed the BSG license for them

In response to an email asking about the states of the Moebius licenses...

"Hey, you said in your e-mail; "Now we hear that you’ve declined to renew the Universal Monster and Battlestar Galactica licenses.”
You should know that anyone who says this full of SH** as far as I’m concerned.

We tried very hard to renew the Universal licenses. THEY (Universal) did not want to renew them. I do not know why, but they have an all new licensing team, and they probably want to make their own mark.

Please do not repeat this falsehood. It is NOT the case.

Erik S"

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back