Moebius 1:1 HAL 9000

SixthScaleMan

Well, this looks awesome. Hopefully there's a wall mount option!
*From Cult TV Man website

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 6.28.10 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-07-16 at 6.28.10 pm.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 1,431
Cool. :) What are the chances it'll include a lighting kit?

EDIT: Oops, nevermind. Just looked up the kit description and it says it will have LED lights.

I just found out about this kit and I think it looks amazing and the price is great
And for you Hal experts, accurate or somewhat accurate?

can't find any thread, so, wondering if anybody has built one, tips on the build, extra mods, adding speakers and adding wireless remote or via Bluetooth and tips of using colors

I have one and looking at the prop in the film and online it seems dead on. That being said it’s pretty simple. My only complaint is I would have liked the front plate to be separate from the frame. It’s easy enough to mask it, but there’s always silver where it should be black and vice versa. THAT being said it’s still a super fast build. I love mine

I have one and looking at the prop in the film and online it seems dead on. That being said it’s pretty simple. My only complaint is I would have liked the front plate to be separate from the frame. It’s easy enough to mask it, but there’s always silver where it should be black and vice versa. THAT being said it’s still a super fast build. I love mine
Would it be possible for you to post some photos, based on which we could judge some of the details? In particular the lens, speaker grille, and logo. That would be helpful!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back