Moebius 1:1 HAL 9000

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

superjedi

Sr Member
Cool. :) What are the chances it'll include a lighting kit?

EDIT: Oops, nevermind. Just looked up the kit description and it says it will have LED lights.

Richard Baker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Wall mount should be pretty easy to do yourself is if needed- Velcro tapes or picture mount Command Hook strips would both work

ALLEY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wonder if there will an opportunity to add metal upgrades to the finishing? (Such as the speaker grille, etc.)

Tony Hardy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm sure that the cottage industry folks will be creating all kinds of add-ons for this kit.

Getoninja

Sr Member
I just found out about this kit and I think it looks amazing and the price is great
And for you Hal experts, accurate or somewhat accurate?

can't find any thread, so, wondering if anybody has built one, tips on the build, extra mods, adding speakers and adding wireless remote or via Bluetooth and tips of using colors

Fett_Ish

I have one and looking at the prop in the film and online it seems dead on. That being said it’s pretty simple. My only complaint is I would have liked the front plate to be separate from the frame. It’s easy enough to mask it, but there’s always silver where it should be black and vice versa. THAT being said it’s still a super fast build. I love mine

Markus

I have one and looking at the prop in the film and online it seems dead on. That being said it’s pretty simple. My only complaint is I would have liked the front plate to be separate from the frame. It’s easy enough to mask it, but there’s always silver where it should be black and vice versa. THAT being said it’s still a super fast build. I love mine
Would it be possible for you to post some photos, based on which we could judge some of the details? In particular the lens, speaker grille, and logo. That would be helpful!