Question Mods: Please be careful about deleting threads... (answered)

Luuke

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not sure who's doing this but many of my postings are getting deleted and I'm not sure why. A few months ago I had serveral FS postings deleted that were still active. Can anyone tell me why? And yesterday someone deleted a WTB: Jedi Training Remote posting as well. Can you please make sure they're NOT duplicates before deleting them? Thank you. Please PM me if you have any questions about them.

Re: Mods: Please be careful about deleting threads...

I'm not sure who's doing this but many of my postings are getting deleted and I'm not sure why. A few months ago I had several FS postings deleted that were still active. Can anyone tell me why? And yesterday someone deleted a WTB: Jedi Training Remote posting as well. Can you please make sure they're NOT duplicates before deleting them? Thank you. Please PM me if you have any questions about them.
Just took a look and none of your threads have been deleted (other than JY threads marked "SOLD"). There are a couple of reasons why a sales thread will be removed...

1) If a member's Premium Membership lapses, the sales threads are removed.
2) If a Junkyard thread is marked as SOLD and doesn't have any posts in 30 days, it will be removed.

We do not remove WTB threads unless they are marked "DONE".

I do see that you have 10 active WTB threads at the moment. Do you have a specific example of the thread title that you believe has been incorrectly deleted?

EDIT: Just checked again to be sure... there were no WTB threads of yours deleted. Is it possible that it was never posted to begin with? Also, you mention "A few months ago I had several FS postings deleted that were still active"... I see no FS threads of yours removed ever (other than ones that were marked "SOLD" and didn't have any new posts for at least 30 days).

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back