unk2.jpg

unk3.jpg

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1371.jpg

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool can't wait to see them I like the design on the top of the bio very unique.
thx your complimetns, it motivates me....
my concepts on this mask :
- the first group of predators discoverd aliens during the hunts & later .......bla..bla..bla.....so the signs/marks is to honour tham..lol...
- this design is very easy to made..need about 15 minutes.. :lol:

Get to the painting! The suspense is killin me! :lol:
Another great custom Bio to add to my Picture gallery!
:lol:
that made me nervious now, i have zero knowledge & experience in this kind art works, it my first attempt, now seem better keep the photos for myself only..lol
..will post ASSP..welcome bad comments..

:lol:
that made me nervious now, i have zero knowledge & experience in this kind art works, it my first attempt, now seem better keep the photos for myself only..lol
..will post ASSP..welcome bad comments..

It is all good bro we here on the Liar do not punish those for bad paint because you can always repaint it or do something else. It is a learning art to begin with, so don't be scared to showing off the pics because we all want to see them very badly the concept is amazing. :lol:

It is all good bro we here on the Liar do not punish those for bad paint because you can always repaint it or do something else. It is a learning art to begin with, so don't be scared to showing off the pics because we all want to see them very badly the concept is amazing.
Ok, bro. up date 1 is done with some photos. tri LED is ready but not yet install, still looking for lense materials, i believe there is room for improvement, pls give comments, most welcome bad comments..lol.... :p

I must say that this is one of my favorite Bios because it has that Spartan warrior look like or it is from Greece.

IMG_1371.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back