modified death warrior mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

biofreak

sculpted after narins death warrior with a few small changes,this is goin to be my halloween costume this year.i had posted pics of my death warrior mask i made but after spendin more time here and seeing all u guys and ure super sweet stuff i felt i needed another crack at it...so i geuss i have 2 thank u guys for makin me stay up till 3 am last nite trying to raise my bar...thanks..haha..so i REsculpted the head again..(i had made 3 mask prior to this one)startin with ol trusty gretchen styro foam head and built it up with modelin clay 2 minimize the air dry clay usage.a few beers and sum good tunes i think i had somethin much more worthy. i am trying to get one of my budies that worx in the costume and prop industry to mould and cast it so its done properly.the other three i made i simply brushed the latex ontop of the sculpt.ill post pics of the evolution of my death warrior mask soon.it will b good for a few laughs for sure,i promise.the first one i made looked like a plasenta!haha.doin this as im sure many of u guys know weakens the details and makes it all look more round and u lose all them delicious details u spent so much time on.so anyway i emailed these pics to my mould/cast guy and am waitin impatiently 2 hear wut he has to say as far as if its doable and how much it will cost me as im doin everythin on a low budget.(the how much scares me a bit).

let me know wut u guys think?!

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

p7.jpg

p8.jpg

p9.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

biofreak

sculpted after narins death warrior with a few small changes,this is goin to be my halloween costume this year.i had posted pics of my death warrior mask i made but after spendin more time here and seeing all u guys and ure super sweet stuff i felt i needed another crack at it...so i geuss i have 2 thank u guys for makin me stay up till 3 am last nite trying to raise my bar...thanks..haha..so i REsculpted the head again..(i had made 3 mask prior to this one)startin with ol trusty gretchen styro foam head and built it up with modelin clay 2 minimize the air dry clay usage.a few beers and sum good tunes i think i had somethin much more worthy. i am trying to get one of my budies that worx in the costume and prop industry to mould and cast it so its done properly.the other three i made i simply brushed the latex ontop of the sculpt.ill post pics of the evolution of my death warrior mask soon.it will b good for a few laughs for sure,i promise.the first one i made looked like a plasenta!haha.doin this as im sure many of u guys know weakens the details and makes it all look more round and u lose all them delicious details u spent so much time on.so anyway i emailed these pics to my mould/cast guy and am waitin impatiently 2 hear wut he has to say as far as if its doable and how much it will cost me as im doin everythin on a low budget.(the how much scares me a bit).

let me know wut u guys think?!
the pics are massive....sorry

J.F. Sebastian

That thing looks great, biofreak! Wasn´t familiar with the Death Warrior before - how could i miss him? That´s a killer design!!
I like the chin and mouth area on your sculpt, looks mean! :)

biofreak

thanx dudes!like i said i made 3 masks before this one so i felt i had 2 do better.i cast the mold lastnite...lettin it dry..so stay tuned for the fruits of the labour!