Models&Prop or ditutto on eBay... WARNING! False identity!

I don't know anything about the source of his work or weather or not he recasts, but I have purchased several props from this site over the past 3 years and have had extensive correspondence with Michele. I can tell you the the merchandise he sent me is top quality and he fulfills his orders promptly with tracking. He has always surpassed my expectations with a timely delivery and the quality of the finished merchandise .

Are you claiming his blade runner 2049 blaster is re-casted? I saw photos of this in different stages of development. I have had both versions of his 2049 blaster, he redesigned it and made several improvements on the second version. It seems like at least that one is original work. I don't know of anyone else who has completed a metal version replica of K's 2049 blaster with an electromagnetic hammer that moves like the original.

Attachments

• IMG_20200109_200151.jpg
    IMG_20200109_200151.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
Last edited:
I don't know anything about the source of his work or weather or not he recasts, but I have purchased several props from this site over the past 3 years and have had extensive correspondence with Michele. I can tell you the the merchandise he is selling is top quality and he fulfills his orders promptly with tracking. He has always surpassed my expectations with quality merchandise and a timely delivery.

Are you claiming his blade runner 2049 blaster is re-casted? I saw photos of this in different stages of development. I have had both versions of his 2049 blaster, he redesigned it and made several improvements on the second version. It seems like at least that one is original work. I don't know of anyone else who has completed a metal version replica of K's 2049 blaster with an electromagnetic hammer that moves like the original.
We are not discussing that he made the k blaster but probably you don't know that he used my k stunt version that I had exclusively. He didn't design nothing, he took a 3d printing from a very known member that already wrote here too. Then he recasted parts of mine and he assembled his "beautiful" work. This means this guy uses the works of other people to make his "work of art". But the real point is that he said he is me so the Siderio's partner to have and continuing have advantages. In Italy we have a game called "the 3 cards". There is a man that shows you 3 cards; one of these is an ace. The man moves extremely rapidly the cards and at the end you have to choose one card and say: that is the ace! He did the same trick: every 3 props sold, he made 1 perfect prop and he didn't make the other 2. When there is a complaint he says: I don't know what's happened, there is covid 19, my mother is dead...... There is a person like you that defends him.
You are part of a game and you were the lucky one between the other 2 cards. So I'm sure you received your props and are probably well done. This trick is used on Etsy too, the name of the shop is formichedesign and if you click on "items sold" you can see that in a week he sold 5 or 7 of my Sidkit totally recasted blade runner blaster and about 10 k blasters.

Now in his description he said he would send you the item in 5 days. I think it can't be true. It's only 1 person that works on all these props, not a firm. I know very well him, he pays no taxes (I have a firm and I pay a lot of taxes). Also, I contacted a person that gave him the last 5 beautiful feedbacks, I said him (before these 5 feedbacks) that he is selling a bad recasting of my blade runner blaster. He replied me: "oh, I'm very sorry..." And he bought one of mine too. Now, think what you want.

Regards, Michele P.

I don't know anything about the source of his work or weather or not he recasts, but I have purchased several props from this site over the past 3 years and have had extensive correspondence with Michele. I can tell you the the merchandise he sent me is top quality and he fulfills his orders promptly with tracking. He has always surpassed my expectations with a timely delivery and the quality of the finished merchandise .

Last edited:
I honestly wish I had the same experience, I really do. I can only go with what other hobbyists have said here regarding his casting, but it appears many are aware of his alleged theft and this sows the seed of doubt as you can appreciate. After one month of no progress - when told it would take ten days initially - it starts to feel like I've just thrown £400 into the wind. After reading this thread, it started to form the picture. Personally I'm not that concerned about the origin of the cast, afterall, the design is not owned by hobbyists, it's a universal design for everyone made 40 years ago by a well paid movie engineer. No-one owns it but are happy to make money from it. But like Ebay, once the delivery date has vanished into the past, besides slow post, one gets anxious. When I asked for an update - no reply. In the same way, when you lend someone money and suddenly they stop answering the phone, you know where it leading. Never a good sign. I wondered if perhaps his health may be affected by Covid so I contacted him from another email and name about buying - he took the bait with an immediate reply. Not impressed in the slightest. I've sent emails to him today regarding the current action and no reply. This is either a gross misunderstanding or I'm being avoided. If the model turns up out the blue and it's impressive, I'm happy. All is forgiven. Until that happens, I'll reserve judgement. Either way, Mastercard will return the money to me, or a blaster will appear. I'd just prefer a prompt and professional service.
About your opinion "afterall, the design is not owned by hobbyists, it's a universal design for everyone made 40 years ago by a well paid movie engineer. No-one owns it but are happy to make money from it"

I think you are wrong. Made a crap casting and resell it for very low price is what attract people like you.Pay nothing you will receive nothing. Do you really think there are other people that sell an accurated built replica, with box and accurated "lone ranger" :) bullets will ask you £400????I sold my kits without a beautiful crap box for $700. But when you buy from me you will receive the products and overall a piece of history. You will not find me so easy, I have no website and I no publicize me on socials. I sell time to time my blaster on Etsy, not 10/15 per time but only one every one or two months.Make an accurated blade runner blaster takes me a lot of time in accuracy and I don't do it for money only. Overall I have to defend the tomenosuke blaster, he paied for royalties and if we want to be clear is the only one that can replicate and sell the last deckard blaster appeared on the last blade runner movie. We have to focus the point of view that is: "whatever di-tutto, Michele fornasiero, formichedesign, formiche, Michele will sell to you, we have to expect that probably someone will not receive for what will pay for or will not receive it ever"

Last edited:
Guys I think this thread title say all we need to know. Never forget thread’s name!

Maybe a collector that see his prop and don’t know all story beyond every item he sell could fall and take it but when receive it (IF receive it) will see works that will come from other people and this was never be correct and will never be correct in prop world.
I know in person Michele P. and I know the quality of each item that come from him. Quality come from hands that work with passion and skill, this skill come from 30 years of laborious work in prop world.
I don’t think there is nothing more to add ;)

About your opinion "afterall, the design is not owned by hobbyists, it's a universal design for everyone made 40 years ago by a well paid movie engineer. No-one owns it but are happy to make money from it"

I think you are wrong. Made a crap casting and resell it for very low price is what attract people like you.Pay nothing you will receive nothing. Do you really think there are other people that sell an accurated built replica, with box and accurated "lone ranger" :) bullets will ask you £400????I sold my kits without a beautiful crap box for $700. But when you buy from me you will receive the products and overall a piece of history. You will not find me so easy, I have no website and I no publicize me on socials. I sell time to time my blaster on Etsy, not 10/15 per time but only one every one or two months.Make an accurated blade runner blaster takes me a lot of time in accuracy and I don't do it for money only. Overall I have to defend the tomenosuke blaster, he paied for royalties and if we want to be clear is the only one that can replicate and sell the last deckard blaster appeared on the last blade runner movie. We have to focus the point of view that is: "whatever di-tutto, Michele fornasiero, formichedesign, formiche, Michele will sell to you, we have to expect that probably someone will not receive for what will pay for or will not receive it ever"

Last edited:
Well that's an aspect of replicating an existing design - either you sell it as if you own it, or as a buyer with limited funds, we seek out what we can afford. "People like me" are not guilty of preferring a lesser builder, we're restricted by what we can aquire within a budget. Someone who can afford a £700 model is not a higher grade of person. It's all the same game. I'm not discrediting the effort of those, like you, who create a model from the beginning and profit from the design of another regardless of workmanship. I understand, it's a labour. Your model is not a piece of history no matter how you view it. If it was photographed on Harrison Ford's belt, then I'd credit you there. But you assume that I know the world of blaster and that I must be crazy to think that by including bullets makes me a crazy wishful thinker. In the case of Michele, I can only judge on what is offered. And then you say in the next sentence that you are impossible to find. How can I be judged on this? As much as I would enjoy your work, sadly it's out of reach and yet you accuse me of bad choices. I think your accusation that I'm choosing a cheaper builder to merely turn my back on more dedicated builders is a little harsh and misplaced. I am a casual collector that needs not to strive for perfection - of which there isn't. The only perfect blaster is the one used in the movie. It's real! All after this are representations, casts, copies and not using real gun parts. I find the same with those who make Freddy gloves. There are those who will defend paying $1000 for distressed copper worth $20. It's a matter of need, taste, and ultimately snobbery. I chose (regrettably) Michele because he was in my price range regardless of builder politics which does not interest me. Some builders are better, some defend their art over others and competition is stiff. Sadly, sometimes the cheapest guy wins because he is more accessible. In this case, Michele is not a man of his word so far and the criticism lies with him, not me.

Dear Sir, seeing that you are a casual collector, you are saying that it is not important from who or what you buy but what it is convenient for you. This is not the right way because there are great artists that print in 3D a really good blade runner blaster and they made them theirselves without think that they have to earn money. If I were you I would buy a 3D printed model. It seems you really don't know anything about Blade Runner Deckard's blaster otherwise you would know 2 important things: at the first there was Richard Coyle with a resin blaster and I advise you to try to understand the whole story. At the second place there is me that I made the Worldcon Blaster for Siderio aka Sidkit. Let me spend some words about it. Me and Siderio were the first in the world to make a metal blaster. To make our Worldcon blaster we involved all propsummit members. If you go on that forum you can find the threads and you can see that the members gave their support and knowledge and also original parts from Steyr-daimler rifle, charter arms bulldog parts, a lot of pictures of discovered real blade runner blaster and finally I want to add that I personally sculpted the sidkit grips with my hands using the same tools used from the movie propmaker. I can continue but I stop. So, you have to understand that I made this for passion because I love Blade Runner movie and I love the blade runner Deckard's blaster. I only have to add, another time, that Michele Fornasiero, formichedesign,formiche,di-tutto took my blaster (that required one-year work) and recasted a really crap. I don't know if you understand what a metal casting is, when you cast perfect protyped parts in metal you will loose in definition. Unfortunately this is what happens. When formichedesign recasted my metal parts he obtained crap parts with marks that are practically unreadable. Also, my grips recasted from him were a disaster. Usually when a guy receives the blaster from him asks to formichedesign why the marks "
Made in Austria Steyr-daimler..." are so soft? His reply is because also the original built one was sanded appositely to give a rough appearance. Then, why the amber grips are full of bubbles? His reply: because 40 years ago they were made in that way and so on... all lies to attract your pockets.
As I do it for passion, when a serious fan-collector buys from me, I give the option to pay in the way he wants (also 1 year).
If you want a licensed one, you can buy a Tomenosuke blaster. As you probably lost £400, you could have simply save the money for a Richard Coyle or a Sidkit or a Tomenosuke. I hope this helps other people to understand that sometimes it is better to save the money buying something from honest sellers instead loosing their money.

Last edited:
We are not discussing that he made the k blaster but probably you don't know that he used my k stunt version that I had exclusively. He didn't design nothing, he took a 3d printing from a very known member that already wrote here too. Then he recasted parts of mine and he assembled his "beautiful" work. This means this guy uses the works of other people to make his "work of art". But the real point is that he said he is me so the Siderio's partner to have and continuing have advantages. In Italy we have a game called "the 3 cards". There is a man that shows you 3 cards; one of these is an ace. The man moves extremely rapidly the cards and at the end you have to choose one card and say: that is the ace! He did the same trick: every 3 props sold, he made 1 perfect prop and he didn't make the other 2. When there is a complaint he says: I don't know what's happened, there is covid 19, my mother is dead...... There is a person like you that defends him.
You are part of a game and you were the lucky one between the other 2 cards. So I'm sure you received your props and are probably well done. This trick is used on Etsy too, the name of the shop is formichedesign and if you click on "items sold" you can see that in a week he sold 5 or 7 of my Sidkit totally recasted blade runner blaster and about 10 k blasters.

Now in his description he said he would send you the item in 5 days. I think it can't be true. It's only 1 person that works on all these props, not a firm. I know very well him, he pays no taxes (I have a firm and I pay a lot of taxes). Also, I contacted a person that gave him the last 5 beautiful feedbacks, I said him (before these 5 feedbacks) that he is selling a bad recasting of my blade runner blaster. He replied me: "oh, I'm very sorry..." And he bought one of mine too. Now, think what you want.

Regards, Michele P.
To say I had several good experiences with him and I like the props I received, does not say I am defending him, I didn't know he was recasting. I am simply stating facts.

I got the same reaction when I said I had good dealings with Matsuo.

I love SIDKITS by the way, but I remember when people said Sid was recasting Richard Coyle's work.

I'm not the one accusing Sid of recasting, there are plenty of discussions about this right here in the RPF forums.

Last edited:
Ok, Another time the same little story: Sidkit recasted the Coyle blaster. This is what Richard Coyle said and continues to say. But this is not true; a person that has the Coyle version and the Sidkit one, can see the enormous differences.However, we suppose that the Sidkit blaster is a recasting. So, Michele Fornasiero is a recaster of another recaster? what you have in your hands is a double recasted crap blaster. I want all people know that Coyle made a recension of the formiche blaster: he said it's an unbelievable crap. By the way this Fornasiero recasted about all things made by me for Sidkit.
Fornasiero recasted my Captain Malcolm Reynolds Firefly TV series and the Serenity movie version. If you ask him about these 2 versions he knows nothing about them, he never seen the movie, he never seen the TV version. He only recasted because he knows I made them and Siderio earned a lot of money. This man did the same thing for other props. He never seen the blade runner movie. Go on..
Space 1999 working Stun Gun and Commlock with electronic hardware, I was the first to make them in the late 2006 and a site named catacombs still have the proof of this. We can go on.. he made my Vash Gun metal blaster that is a really Frankensteinzed prop. Then we can talk about Babylon 5 PPG gun, MIB Metal J2 gun, from James Bond he made my shift gear knob, from Aliens he made the working Flame Welder prop. I was forgetting the Blade Runner metal badges. Now, what I want to say here is that the official website models-props is a copy of Sidkit models plus other works from other unlucky prop makers. Now who said that bought from eBay di-tutto, models-props.com or Etsy formichedesign. If you will receive or not the item you ordered, you are supporting a THIEF. I understand when you see on eBay a Rolex is valued $8000; when you see at the end of the auction when there are few minutes last your are tented to buy it. I understand. Buy a Rolex that values 8000$ for 800$ it's like homer Simpson's evil that said: buy it, buy it, buy it. At the end he said D'oh!

Last edited:
To say I had several good experiences with him and I like the props I received, does not say I am defending him, I didn't know he was recasting. I am simply stating facts.

I got the same reaction when I said I had good dealings with Matsuo.

I'm an optimist, so I always see the good side, even if it's shadowed by a bad side.

I always wondered why Michele was not member here,
guess I know now.

I love SIDKITS by the way, but I remember when people said Sid was recasting Richard Coyl's work, which is the same blaster we are discussing here right?

Here again, I'm not the one accusing Sid of recasting, there are plenty of discussions about this right here in the RPF forums.

Ok, Another time the same little story: Sidkit recasted the Coyle blaster. This is what Richard Coyle said and continues to say. But this is not true; a person that has the Coyle version and the Sidkit one, can see the enormous differences.However, we suppose that the Sidkit blaster is a recasting. So, Michele Fornasiero is a recaster of another recaster? what you have in your hands is a double recasted crap blaster. I want all people know that Coyle made a recension of the formiche blaster: he said it's an unbelievable crap. By the way this Fornasiero recasted about all things made by me for Sidkit.
Fornasiero recasted my Captain Malcolm Reynolds Firefly TV series and the Serenity movie version. If you ask him about these 2 versions he knows nothing about them, he never seen the movie, he never seen the TV version. He only recasted because he knows I made them and Siderio earned a lot of money. This man did the same thing for other props. He never seen the blade runner movie. Go on..
Space 1999 working Stun Gun and Commlock with electronic hardware, I was the first to make them in the late 2006 and a site named catacombs still have the proof of this. We can go on.. he made my Vash Gun metal blaster that is a really Frankensteinzed prop. Then we can talk about Babylon 5 PPG gun, MIB Metal J2 gun, from James Bond he made my shift gear knob, from Aliens he made the working Flame Welder prop. I was forgetting the Blade Runner metal badges. Now, what I want to say here is that the official website models-props is a copy of Sidkit models plus other works from other unlucky prop makers. Now who said that bought from eBay di-tutto, models-props.com or Etsy formichedesign. If you will receive or not the item you ordered, you are supporting a THIEF. I understand when you see on eBay a Rolex is valued $8000; when you see at the end of the auction when there are few minutes last your are tented to buy it. I understand. Buy a Rolex that values 8000$ for 800$ it's like homer Simpson's evil that said: buy it, buy it, buy it. At the end he said D'oh!
Why don't you offer some of those through the resurrected SIDKIT? I'm sure many would love to have some of those models, but they are not available anywhere.

I'm not the only one who would love to see SIDKIT come out with some new stuff, I would buy a lot if it were available.

I'm not a big fan of lightweight 3d prints but if you made that K blaster in metal, I'd buy one and I know at least 75 other people who have been on a waiting list to get one for 3 years.

Last edited:
Why don't you offer some of those through the resurrected SIDKIT? I'm sure many would love to have some of those models, but they are not available anywhere.

I'm not the only one who would love to see SIDKIT come out with some new stuff, I would buy a lot if it were available.

I'm not a big fan of lightweight 3d prints but if you made that K blaster in metal, I'd buy one and I know at least 75 other people who have been on a waiting list to get one for 3 years.
I think that you are right. I was away from a long time to respect my friend Siderio. I have to be honest: I was planning to make the K blaster and an American friend of mine sent me a stunt k blaster to help and make a metal one. But a member of rpf 3 years ago opened a thread offering a metal k blaster. As I am a gentleman, I didn't want to override him. Seen that probably that guy seems stopped his work, I seriously think to consider making an accurated k blaster; probably an affordable kit for everyone and maybe also a built up. I have to finish some props I am making for some friends of mine and then I would like to start the K blaster. As you was so honest saying me that probably another detailed production made from me as I did for Sidkit could have a big interest I would like to accept the challenge and make an accurated product. I will do that not only for the money but as we did in past with Siderio, for personal satisfaction.

I think that you are right. I was away from a long time to respect my friend Siderio. I have to be honest: I was planning to make the K blaster and an American friend of mine sent me a stunt k blaster to help and make a metal one. But a member of rpf 3 years ago opened a thread offering a metal k blaster. As I am a gentleman, I didn't want to override him. Seen that probably that guy seems stopped his work, I seriously think to consider making an accurated k blaster; probably an affordable kit for everyone and maybe also a built up. I have to finish some props I am making for some friends of mine and then I would like to start the K blaster. As you was so honest saying me that probably another detailed production made from me as I did for Sidkit could have a big interest I would like to accept the challenge and make an accurated product. I will do that not only for the money but as we did in past with Siderio, for personal satisfaction.
I'm sure SID would prefer that people more people are able to enjoy his props, by offering them again he will be remembered and live on forever in more peoples collections.

One of the things I liked about SIDKIT was they offered metal versions. Most serious collectors would prefer metal as a premium option and pay a lot more for it. I don't know of many places where you can buy premium metal props, you could corner that market.

I'm watching your etsy page do you have a website as well?

This guy Michele is a fraud. Had I read this forum first I would not have paid £400 for somethign that is not going to arrive. My initial enquiry was met with a friendly and optomistic reply. No customs issues and it'll take ten days. One month later Michele has gone silent so Paypal and Mastercard are now on his case. Hopefully this'll be a lesson. Either way, I'll get my money back. Since there are ZERO reviews on his work, then I can only assume he just hoovers people for money and vanishes...well he can try. MAstercard have informed me that they'll be contacting him to assess the validity of his production and sales. Good luck "Michele"!
Whatever happened with your case?...Looks like I am in the same boat :( been in communicaiton via etsy "FormicheDesign"
friendly at beginning last message I received was shipping the next day (10 days ago) were I asked for tracking and zero replies since to any of my messages. I also did paypal payment where I had him do detailed invoice of each item and used a credit card for payment so can file cases with both

Whatever happened with your case?...Looks like I am in the same boat :( been in communicaiton via etsy "FormicheDesign"
friendly at beginning last message I received was shipping the next day (10 days ago) were I asked for tracking and zero replies since to any of my messages. I also did paypal payment where I had him do detailed invoice of each item and used a credit card for payment so can file cases with both
I just am corious...wath "prop" you bought from him?

1.0 x Blade runner blaster K' 2049 all metal scale 1:1

1.0 x leon cop 357 all metal scale 1:1

1.0 x alien uscm welder with really working flame

1.0 x Hellboy locator all metal scala 1:1
His reviews on Etsy are great and saw the same blaster on ebay and that Id has all great reviews... all conversations before this was good so thought everything was legit... maybe I will get my items but not looking that way right now

1.0 x Hellboy locator all metal scala 1:1
His reviews on Etsy are great and saw the same blaster on ebay and that Id has all great reviews... all conversations before this was good so thought everything was legit... maybe I will get my items but not looking that way right now
If you ever will receive the props you ordered from "formichedesign" you have to know:

This is a recasting from my Sidkit all metal version. The only thing I can understand people left a positive feedback on Etsy is because he sells it for a cheap price but the quality is extremely bad. Example: no parts fit together. as it is a recasting of my Sidkit the marks "made in Austria" "Steyr puck" etc.. are soften as, I repeat, you bought a recasting from an original Sidkit.

This is not a recasting from mine but it weights a ton and the surface is so sanded and it seems a landscape.

This was a project of mine that he also stolen from me.

1.0 x Hellboy locator all metal scala 1
This is another Sidkit bad recasting.

So, I don't know why some collectors love craps; however, I'm informing you that the props on his website are stolen from other people that just made them. I'm sure that the attractions for those props are: all metal (crap), because they come already built and naturally a cheap price.
A lot of times it happens that a parcel went lost, another time you have to wait because his family has a serious problem and so on. Today unfortunately covid is a right justification. In this way after 6 months you will be no more covered from PayPal. I hope you will receive the items you ordered from him.

I forgot to say that if you ordered from Etsy it's better you inform them about the problem.

I forgot to say that if you ordered from Etsy it's better you inform them about the problem.
Etsy is where I saw the blaster and his website is where I saw the other items, since he did not have the other items on etsy he created an invoice for all the items for one payment. Its only been a little over a month but I used Paypal goods and services plus paid with credit card so should be covered on both fronts. Maybe its coming but over 10 days now with no responses and no tracking number provided since he said he shipped, I will update this thread if I actually receive.

Thanks for all the info, I wish I would of read this thread before order, from what I could find of what I ordered was the only ones available for sale right now that were metal and with the good reviews and prices and conversation I thought was going to get some great replicas.

In the past I found that using the contact form on his website is the best way to get a hold of him.

I also PM'd you the last email I used to communicate with him.

In the past I found that using the contact form on his website is the best way to get a hold of him.

The contact form on his website is this: de-tutto@virgilio.it But you have to say me why formiche didn't reply to these big accusations? If it is a man of honour it would have to write here as it is subscribed in this forum as : Formiche.

Just to be very clear. There is a strategy used to fraud the collectors. You sell 100 products, you will satisfy 30 collectors and then you will not honour the selling to the remaining 70 guys.The 30 happy customers will try to help the defrauded customers because they can't believe to have received to a chip price a "super, beautiful items" they think is possible that formiche is making a joke of three cards!

Maybe, picasox, you are part of the 30th lucky collectors?

Also, picasox, invite formiche to reply here and help his customers.

Take care, Mike

Last edited:

....and if you received your props from formiche is because you wrote here.As i said he read this post every time there is an unsatisfied customer, he resolves the trouble contacting him and tell a story.But unfortunately, the most of humans, prefer to be silent rather than shame, so the other 69, 68, will not get what they payed for.Probably also "retraceoj" at the end will receive his props, probably after a lot of stories and after two or five months......but please don't post here that the best way to contact him is a website form.....We are not in neanderthal age ;)

thanks, Mike

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back