Models in Star Wars Identities Exhibit at Montreal Science Center

raiders

The Avenger, amongst other models, just appeared at an exhibit that opened in Montreal. It doesn't look like the layout will allow optimal photographs. Anyone planning on going to this and taking pictures of the Avenger? Contact me if you're the original owner of the one pictures and wish it removed.

Awww crap, looks like we get bummed again in the UK, surely its time we had a visit, its not like England had nothing to do with the OT lol.
Id kill to see Avenger, and Rogue two!

Lee

Next stop is Edmonton Canada, then will travel Oversea
can't wait to go I'm only 20 minutes away from Downtown Montreal:love

GFollano

Wow that's the best display ! Only the Slave One is missing but that's cool to see the 32" MF, the Vader's TIE Fighter and of course the Avenger !

I woould pay the ticket and a lunch (or whatevver he wants) to the guy who could take hundred of high res pics of the Star Destroyer (every possible angles but I have certain angles in mind I would need more ! :D). You can contact me at juliensmodelshop(at)hotmail.fr if interested !

Wow that's the best display ! Only the Slave One is missing but that's cool to see the 32" MF, the Vader's TIE Fighter and of course the Avenger !

I woould pay the ticket and a lunch (or whatevver he wants) to the guy who could take hundred of high res pics of the Star Destroyer (every possible angles but I have certain angles in mind I would need more ! :D). You can contact me at juliensmodelshop(at)hotmail.fr if interested !

Julien, Bigturc's already taking orders for hi res pix. He's taken some great avenger shots already. Theres a link in this thread to his hi res pix.
http://www.therpf.com/f12/star-wars-identities-exhibition-request-list-145855/

What I wouldn't give to be able to retake my pics with a modern camera. I'd love to see the model again too - take my little guy this time and blow his tiny mind. Speaking of cams, Simon you still selling that DSLR? :)

What Jedimaster said guys .. ^^^

Check my request thread and Julien I'll take some AT AT cast in exchange for anything and everything you want! ;)

I certainly hope this exhibit makes a stop in Vancouver before it travels overseas. Star Wars in Concert stopped here, I hope this one does too.

I have the digital camera and four cards ready to go!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back