Moded Wolf And P1

Ooman Dragon

I had an idea in my head about making a functional mask to filter dust and keep my face warm in winter (not that it got that cold that long here). To this end i looked at the wolf bio (thanks movieman) and liked the way that the cheek section and jaw as well the scowl upon the brow. being a little lazy i looked at the mortal kombat masks (managed to find four or five though from 8 or 9) and i had seen the scorpion custom bio after i had considdered doing this so i wasnt all that detured but i didnt want it to look like i just pasted it on so and still breath some. Im calling it wolf-zero.

as to the mod p-1 i drew back from some ideas i got from seeing the "scuba" bio from mike lo (urtaz... sorry if im screwing your name(s) up) and thought about making it kinda like that so that way i can put in some cloth filters or some mesh when i want and a fin down the crest.

ill have to post the more recent pic a little later it shows my progress as of a few weeks ago.

100_0769.jpg

my appologies for my truent reply... ive been dealing with crap

this is what they look like moded... though im not done with the p1 mods. im still thinking about putting on a dorsal fin

100_0774.JPG

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back