MOD Predator 1/4 Helmeted version WIP

Ice1

Sr Member
I couldn't help my self but start this today lol. I fixed the gap on bio and repainted it. So far just the helmet today, Later will be the rest of the armor. Going to be adding the hoses on the bio also in a few.

2011-06-06190635.jpg

2011-06-06190624.jpg

2011-06-06190645.jpg

That looks sweet, still don't know if I'm going to get one or not, if I do it will defo be the masked version
Still nice mod!

Thanks for Comments guys! I added the leather pieces around the knees and elbows. Took off that cheap black ribbon they added. Its coming to life slowly. I truly in love with this piece. Neca out did them selves here.

2011-06-06223217.jpg

Still can't believe NECA made a 19" Pred figure lol. I'm dreaming lol Now we need all the hunters this size.

Sick as hell man, love what you did to the bio!
I got some brown leather lying around my house somewhere...i'll use that for the elbow and knee straps!

Here some pics took today. Added some wires to the backpack. Still adding a few here and their but not to many though. hoses connected to bio are connected to the backpack.

2011-06-07142108.jpg

2011-06-07142210.jpg

2011-06-07142059.jpg

2011-06-07142046.jpg

the bio's hoses are connected to the back pack? Huh. Never knew that

For get where it was posted. Figure they would be dont think they be left hanging. WHere would that air or gas come from? THats just me. Forgot this pic...

2011-06-07142317.jpg

For get where it was posted. Figure they would be dont think they be left hanging. WHere would that air or gas come from? THats just me. Forgot this pic...
My hoses as I'm sure came all disconnected which I figured would happen not bothered with it though. I love the mod that you did Ice and very cool pain as well.

my hoses came disconnected also...was trying to figure where to put them.now i know

Well I took mine off and added some thing different. Those hoses that were attached are just not as good and not long enough. Suggest adding some type of wire instead. Works very well...

Thanks to biohunter, for the help with this. I added a LED to the canon. Was enough room in canon, it was already hollow so a small led could be installed easy. Here are some pics, Better one to come. Need to figure where to add the switch and and batterys. Its a Bright LED to and it flashes......

2011-06-10155504.jpg

2011-06-10160221.jpg

2011-06-10160250.jpg

cool job, I thought someone would come up with this idea, I also thoght about it, the fig is big enough to do some great mods :D where did you purchase led,s

cool job, I thought someone would come up with this idea, I also thoght about it, the fig is big enough to do some great mods :D where did you purchase led,s

Thanks, Contact Biohunter he be able to hook you up with the right setup. Everything small enough to use and hide on the figure...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back