1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Mod my air mags for me!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by chuck2003, Mar 23, 2015.

1. chuck2003

chuck2003 Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hello everyone,

Im looking for some one to mod my Nike Air mags for me. I have no skill in doing things like this so I'd rather have some one do it for me that knows what they are doing.

I will send as much of the materials needed for the mods with the shoes and If anything else is needed I will purchase and have it sent to you.

I NEED this done and shipped to my door ready to go before the end of September. I Plan to wear my future Mcfly outfit at New York Comic Con this year.
    I'm looking to have the following mods done to my shoes

-Toe box mod (slimmer profile)
    -Replace LED In sole to EL
    -Replace Sole with new clear sole
    -Replace leds on the heel with brighter/better LEDS
    -Add Nike EL badge to the ankle strap
    -Replace crappy Nike Logo with Markpoon Nike Logo
    -Add bigger battery to power shoes for longer
    -Add on off switch to the white trim area
    - Flatten ribs for the laces so they are not as pronounced

Please message me if you can do this for me and how much it can cost. I have purchased so far the Markpoon strap upgrade kit and the Markpoon Nike logo. I will also be purchasing the clear soles from Cavx in the next day or so. Any other materials/items that need to be purchased let me know and I will purchase and have them sent to you

Thanks for looking!
    20150323_142138.jpeg

20150323_142138.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018