MMMmmmm.... Toasty. Fallout Shishkebab build

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Zander

It has been a while since I posted, but I figured it was time to make my quite return.

I decided recently that I wanted to do a Fallout cosplay. Gonna try to have it finished for the midnight release of Fallout 4. My first step was to work on the props before I start on my vault suit.

I had the idea to do the Rock It launcher, but went with the Shishkebab since it is my fav weapon.

My buddy that owns a custom bike shop donated an gas tank so that is where I started.

It was nice and rusted, but I knew I had to paint it up. So I covered different spots in mustard then painted it.

Sadly, it seems that whiping off the mustard took off some of the rust, so I mixed some stuff together and rusted it myself.

I bought an ALICE frame to attach it to, but it didnt come in the best shape.

Gonna have to get more funds before I can buy a new one.

One of my neighbors was tossing out a bike, so I took a hacksaw to the handle bars

Yay for free stuff!

Started gathering more crap I could find in my garage and started making the rest of the bladed part of the weapon

Once I get a shut-off valve, I will continue the build

As a side project, I am gonna try to make all the different Nuka Cola

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Zander

Finally finished up the sword part of the weapon

Also wanted to make "That Gun" So I went ahead and got that El Cheapo Blade Runner toy and went from there