MMMmmmm.... Toasty. Fallout Shishkebab build

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by Zander, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Zander

Zander Active Member

It has been a while since I posted, but I figured it was time to make my quite return.

I decided recently that I wanted to do a Fallout cosplay. Gonna try to have it finished for the midnight release of Fallout 4. My first step was to work on the props before I start on my vault suit.

I had the idea to do the Rock It launcher, but went with the Shishkebab since it is my fav weapon.

My buddy that owns a custom bike shop donated an gas tank so that is where I started.

[​IMG]
    It was nice and rusted, but I knew I had to paint it up. So I covered different spots in mustard then painted it.
    [​IMG]
    Sadly, it seems that whiping off the mustard took off some of the rust, so I mixed some stuff together and rusted it myself.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I bought an ALICE frame to attach it to, but it didnt come in the best shape.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Gonna have to get more funds before I can buy a new one.

One of my neighbors was tossing out a bike, so I took a hacksaw to the handle bars
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Yay for free stuff!

Started gathering more crap I could find in my garage and started making the rest of the bladed part of the weapon
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once I get a shut-off valve, I will continue the build

As a side project, I am gonna try to make all the different Nuka Cola
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    ARKM likes this.
  2. Zander

Zander Active Member

Finally finished up the sword part of the weapon

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Also wanted to make "That Gun" So I went ahead and got that El Cheapo Blade Runner toy and went from there
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Zander

Zander Active Member

She is done
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]