Mjolnir Build

Stor Lard

I´m new here on the RPF, so I didn´t made photos of the whole build process, but this is how far I got:
IMG_2415.JPG
While I´m happy with it so far, I think it´s a bit too big because I had problems finding the right measurements
IMG_2416.JPG
The measuring cord is in cm. Please post your thoughts, ideas and questions and keep in mind that it´s not finished yet.

Your pics are a little dark so they're not showing your work at its best but it looks like a solid start. You may get a better finish with a spray paint rather than brushing on silver paint.

Oh, and a quick google has come up with some better dimensions for you, from this very board no less:

The one based on the Thor movie being made by MR is 17" H (431.8mm). Hammer Head:
8.5" H (215.9mm) x 5.5" W (139.7mm) x 5.5" L (139.7mm).

Not suggesting you start again, just for the next one you make.

Yeah I saw those dimensions, but then I also saw the dimensions of other replicas and heard that the Avengers version is bigger than the Thor one, so I just went with the biggest. But now holding it in my hand, something just seems off. Anyways we wouldn´t move forward without making mistakes ;) I definitely have to get an airbrush and thanks for the tipp on lightning.

You may want to check my build.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284766

I have a pep files. And I share it in my DIY video description section. You can download it. Also you can check my video for how I built it? Soon there will be an English subtitle.

And please, feel free to ask anything you want. I made this baby twice. Fun build.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back