Question Missing Thread Replica Costume (answered)

Raithan

I created a Thread last Halloween 2012 for my son's Ironman Costume and it no longer seems to be on here. I was going to direct a friend to it to look and it seems to be gone. I know the Junkyard has a removal of 90 days of inactivity but this was in costume thread. Should this still be on here or am i brain dead on being able to locate it.

I had not looked at it in about 6 months so not sure when it would have gone away. If this is normal i just like to know this as well. I was not able to find through the search option.

Thanks,

Chad

You should be searching based on your user name, that's how I found it instantly. Click on your user name at top right of any page, then click the "Find latest started threads" link located on the left. That will display a list of all of the threads that you have started. The thread you are looking for is the second one listed.

Ok. I was going to advanced search and finding all threads started by my username which nothing was coming up. I missed that option though when looking under my profile. I thought it should have come up using those parameters. It found the question thread here searching that way once i created it.

Thanks for the help.

Chad

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back