Star Wars Miscellaneous Star Wars items

Buy now for 300.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

kurtyboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Selling all my miscellaneous smaller Star Wars items. Prices plus shipping. £300 for the lot.

Jedi food capsules and Covertec mounted to a piece of leather belt. £25
Naboo civilian comlink and sheath (original very rare item). £25
Ep1 Trade Federation cups (pair). £20
Sith Holochron (with pulsing light). £150
Jyn Esro Kaiber crystal pendant. £25
Sabaac dice (gold plated metal). £25
Yoda lamp (machined aluminium). £75
Star Destroyer capacitor (original items). £75

misc3.jpg

misc1.jpg

misc2.jpg

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

StarWarsDave

Looks like welding goggles are taken. I have been trying to figure out exact brand and model. If these are identical, can you provide .e that info? Thanks

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looks like welding goggles are taken. I have been trying to figure out exact brand and model. If these are identical, can you provide .e that info? Thanks

Kurtyboy´s goggles were vintage BOCAL welding goggles, from what I can tell...these were assumed to be accurate for quite a while, until the pictures of the screenused ones (owned by Guz Lopez) popped up.

I own a pair of accurate ESB goggles now, but there´s no brand/ maker info on them :/

StarWarsDave

Kurtyboy´s goggles were vintage BOCAL welding goggles, from what I can tell...these were assumed to be accurate for quite a while, until the pictures of the screenused ones (owned by Guz Lopez) popped up.

I own a pair of accurate ESB goggles now, but there´s no brand/ maker info on them :/
Thanks for the info. I have a pair of the Bocals- I didn't look close enough to see they were like mine. Yeah, I've been looking for those goggles since the prop store first posted pics of the ones Gus ended up buying. Very cool that you have a pair! I was hoping it had some sort of markings, but at least I know Han's are not custom.

Jonathan85

I am interested in buying the Ep1 Naboo starship set decoration box (original item). You wouldn’t by chance know where in the ship this box was used in the movie? If not it’s ok. I would still like to buy this prop.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store