Minority Report

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Collector

Hey all. What kind of props and replicas do you guys have from this movie? I just saw it again and I'm really into it now. :thumbsup

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

LeMarchand

Sr Member
I have a screen used stunt 'sickstick', a screenused neuroin inhaler and a made for production round metal pre-crime badge/pin

LeMarchand

Sr Member
here's pics of my inhaler and a couple of replicas i made:

screenused sickstick and a replica:

don't have a pic of the pin yet i'm affraid :(

Marc

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Great pics, i'd love to see some recasts, i've never been able to find anything from the movie other than the neuontin inhailors.

eltee

Sr Member
The big and small badge, an ID card and the sales brochure for Pre-Crime.

None screen used or seen. I believe the sales brochure was used as a studio publicity gimmick although it reads as a real brochure, the badges are of undocumented heritage and the ID card is a copy of the reportedly lenticular card. Although none of the above is seen in the movie, it makes for a decent display. Possibly none, some or all of the pieces were actually connected with the movie.

franz bolo

Sr Member
the ID card is a copy of the reportedly lenticular card. Although none of the above is seen in the movie, it makes for a decent display.
Philippes was selling the ID card and mentioned it was made for the movie. I know it matches none of the Lenticular cards I've seen and the font is different from all the others but it is nice looking. He also was selling the badges so all the stuff you have might be from him.

Maybe he'll chime in and give more info.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=6795

FB

philippes

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Franz Bolo, thanks for the plug. I still have this badge and ID available:

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=6795

I have a pretty respectable collection of pieces from this film. I even have a few screen-used pieces available for sale. Email me at phil@steinschneider.com if interested.

I eventually plan to offer a reproduction of the disc player Anderton uses in the movie, but I need to find the time to produce them. I already have all of the original parts required to make a very small run. Here's a photo of my original screen-used copy on which the copy would be based:

And here's something across which I recently stumbled. This is a fiberglass hero jetpack (no replicas of this are in the works, but I do have spare parts for people who need them):

Phil

Last edited:

Prop Collector

That disc player prop is great! I will be acquiring some stuff from this movie soon hopefully. Thanks for sharing your stuff, and I'll hopefully be able to share some things of my own soon.

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
he disc player is awsome, I'd be in for one if you do a run! I also saw on ebay there selling one of the full size engines from the lexis, expensive tho