minor wolf predator repaint

stoods77

Hi all,
just wanting to know if anyone has tips on lightening up my wolf predstor armor? I feel the silver parts on the armor are a little too dark. I'm not all that great at painting models although my drybrushing technique in not bad. I would also like to lighten up the laser sight on his bio and on his wrist gaunlet readout lights. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
stoodley77

p.s. please respond to this post as my others haven't recieved only 1 or 2 replies, in 1 case none.

Hi all,
just wanting to know if anyone has tips on lightening up my wolf predstor armor? I't been painted by Peng(who has done a great job) but I feel the silver parts on the armor are a little too dark. I'm not all that experienced at painting models although my drybrushing technique in not bad. I would also like to lighten up the laser sight on his bio and on his wrist gaunlet readout lights. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
stoodley77

p.s. please respond to this post as my others haven't recieved only 1 or 2 replies, in 1 case none.

Have any photos I can see?

here are the pics, hope they're ok.

pic1.jpg

pic2.JPG

pic3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
cool, ok I'll leave it then. I guess I see Joe Dunaway's work and compare mine to his, but that's a bit nuts, as Joe is the Leonardo of our time.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back