MINI LIDS .....Just a teaser

we will be offering them up unpainted so you can customize them.

glad to see all the feedback on THE MINI LIDS :) ...we are going to be offering these up soon, as you can see in the images we are going to make a few in various sizes .......personally i think the small pewter lids for keychains and the 6 inch lids are the baddest of the bunch.

per board rules you must have items in hand and ready to ship.

Andrew M

Well, My interest in definitely piqued, I even see a potential for belt buckles.??...or is that a bit left field?
~Estelle

:) That was my first thought upon seeing the larger ones..But I wanted to see if anyone else would mention it.. I’m not much of a belt wearer, but I’d defo sport one with a Bio buckle, that’s for sure.
~Estelle

QUALITY!!!.......in the first few pics I thought you were going for a russian doll kind of thing man....but the jewellry is a great idea.......this has MANY applications man.......silver key for your 21st birthday?.....**** off...i'd rather have a silver pred bio....and what about wine stoppers?

Excellent!

Well, now that you've laser-scanned it, you need to work it into a beer mug!

How about a cross between this
Beert829_LidBeerTankard.jpg

and this
o_6LoMftqbFqGhXqk.jpg

Imagine one of Narins bust sculpts...say...from the waist up...one of his arms in a way so to make a handle....and have him looking up so that his bio really will be the LID!

oh....and everyone uses fridge magnets :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back