MINI LIDS .....Just a teaser

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hellonearth

holy ****, this is supposed to be just a TEASE!?!?!

well sir i can tell you that i am adequately "teased" and ready for whatever final hoorah this is leading up to

you guys know how to build suspense that's for sure. looking forward to an update...

and no more pics unless you're tellin us what the hell is goin on whatever it is, i want in!

roninpredator

Sr Member
Any chance you can produce a bio for the hot toys figures?
the one for the P1 sucks! and I really don;t like the custom ones on ebay.
great pics and I anxiously await the finished product and prices!
way to go Clay!

Ice1

Count me in, any chance of selling the mid size bio? Looking for just one, hottoy size. can't wait for more updates....

Eaglewood

Sr Member
Have some details to work out and will be posting all as soon as it is ready. Thanks for all the interest so far.
Will be worth the wait.