JCulley3D

Star Wars Room Build - Millennium Falcon Bench build!

Hey all! As a part of our regular Star Wars prop building show I release regular Star Wars prop build videos including a larger room build. I wanted to highlight this wacky project that has so far been a lot of fun! A Millennium Falcon inspired bench build made out of EVA Foam!! And yes structurally secure to allow use! I know there are some amazing examples of Falcon bench builds on here and they are very inspirational, mine is an alternative take but still firm situated in-universe...

I am making the whole bench from scratch, using illustrator to design laser cut parts, printing my plans and cutting by hand, 3D modelling all greeblies, and hand sanding and shaping each of the seat pads one by one.

This is a scaled build and nonmovie accurate, rather this will be an inspired bench for the corner of my workshop mancave. Here are a bunch of behind the scene images, and a link to my YouTube channel if you want to follow along. More work in progress images as they come!

James

Rebel Base Build - DIY Prop Building Show

DSC_0025.JPG
IMG_20201027_204357.jpg
DSC_0224.JPG
IMG_20201025_015340.jpg
IMG_20201025_120358.jpg
IMG_20201027_030419.jpg
DSC_0176.JPG
DSC_0302.JPG
button download.jpg

chair plan 1.jpg

The control panel around the back of the bench was one of the most complex parts of this build! Happy with how it turned out and it was rewarding to add it to the build video :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back