Millennium Falcon 32" Reference

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SirCharles77

Hey all!! So I have searched the internet and I think I have downloaded every image I can possibly find of the 32" ESB Studio Falcon Model and have yet to find a good shot of the inside of the jaw or really any of the sidewalls of the falcon at all.

I was wondering if anyone has any better reference in their personal collection for these 2 parts? Or if you know of any place online that has it I could look at.

I hope I can find some out there. I posted this question to the thread for the DeAgostini and only got one reply mentioning the Star Wars Identities stuff. I looked at that and only found like 8 pics, none of which contained reference of these parts at all. And then a bunch of broken links.

Help me Obi-wan Kenobi...your my only hope.

Charles

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.