Millennium Falcon(1977)undercarrage pics needed!!!!

MARK M3

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Guys!

I am in need of some large Pics of the Falcon's undercarrage as she appeared in Star Wars(1977), before the mods and paint changes for "The Empire Strikes Back"

I know there are some images out there, but they are rather small, and the current crop of pictures of the Falcon on display, have her with the additional Landing Gear Boxes..

So Soorry If I posted this in the wrong place.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi mate,

I got a few more but with no more detail than what Robn1 has posted. There is one of the falcon upside down in the spray booth with Don Johnston working which I got from a screen grab of a documentry but again the details are not there.

If you are looking for references to establish the details that were changed, like the plating for the ANH version, I can tell you that the plating on the AMT forward section is 80-90% correct. The incorrect parts are simply angles and sizes of the panels.The rest of the underside remains unchanged and current reference/photos can be used.

Ozzy

Couple more I overlooked.

Attachments

• 001(1).jpg
    001(1).jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 339
They should have left it like that.
Cleaner.

YES Indeed!

I believe I am part of a very small crowd that feels the 5' Falcon , as she appeared in 1977, is superior in design to the other 32" hero from Empire.

Thanks again guys...I am also looking for the coloring, It's a lot more than the 32" Falcon.

I've always preferred the original 5 footer. The saucer shape gave it a cool UFO kinda look, the extra boxes on the bottom spoils that look.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back