Micro machines Aliens action fleet Narcissus

Sirian Visitor

So here's the Narcissus,
it comes with a Ripley figure, who can lie in the cryosleep chamber, (which is hinged so can open or close) stand, or be seated, the small box fixed to the floor next to the cryosleep chamber has a small blob of orange inside, which I think is supposed to be Jonesy, there's also an Alien warrior, who can be free standing, or fits onto a small base in the cabin which is operated from outside the ship, via a stick, -this moves him out of his hiding place in the alcove to menace ripley or Jonesy! the roof is hinged, and can also be fully removed, the rear hatch can also open so you can reenact the alien being blown out of it, the ship also has extendable landing gear, and a display base that can also accommodate the 2 figures.

Attachments

• DSCF5108.JPG
    DSCF5108.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 293
  • DSCF5109.JPG
    DSCF5109.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 304
  • DSCF5110.JPG
    DSCF5110.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 234
  • DSCF5111.JPG
    DSCF5111.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 211
I have a complete collection of Action Fleet ships, vehicles and playsets, except a few rare items like emblemless A-Wing and 3 buttons AT-AT. The Narcissus I weathered a bit

AF 0 Aliens Narcissus 01.JPG

Attachments

• AF 0 Aliens Narcissus 03.JPG
    AF 0 Aliens Narcissus 03.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 201
Nice weathering, it improves the way it looks a lot : )
I have a couple of the playsets, the transforming Alien and Predator heads, they're pretty cool too.

Indeed it does, and if wanted to it can be cleaned to look like new, not that I'd want to.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back