Michigan Prop Party

I will be there. If anyone would like to see the progress of my Batmobile it is just 10 minutes away from party on 15 and mound.
all are welcome . altough the car is still in a progress state it is still cool to see.

Originally posted by Bobby C@Apr 11 2006, 11:39 PM
I will be there. If anyone would like to see the progress of my Batmobile it is just 10 minutes away from party on 15 and mound.
all are welcome . altough the car is still in a progress state it is still cool to see.
[snapback]1224820[/snapback]​
I am looking forward to the party, and I would love to see your Batmobile. I'll keep an eye out for you at the party.

Gator

Awesome Bobby. I was hoping that you would come. 15 and Mound is only about 1/2 mile away from the hall for the rest of you who're curious.

JAS

Hey guys, got some bad news... I just got off the phone with DavidYR1 and he wanted me to let you all know he won't be able to make it down for the prop party. He's been insanely busy lately, in and out of town and as luck would have it, he'll be out of town that weekend too.

Don't worry though, I'll still be there so you'll be able to get your crazy Canadian fix. :p

Jonathan

Well, Jonathon, I am certainly looking forward to you being there, but I sure am dissappointed that DavidYr1 and his two buddies won't be there. They and their stuff were definitely hugely popular last year.

[sigh] :(

Oh, well. Win some, lose some, I guess....

I'll definately be there again. I'm glad to see some other people are coming that haven't been there before, as it seems some of the past members can't make it this year for various reasons. Either way, it's still a fun day to hang out with everyone.

I haven't seen Bob's Batmobile in quite a while, so it will be cool to see the updates on that bad machine as well.

Originally posted by outlander@Apr 13 2006, 12:59 AM
Well, Jonathon, I am certainly looking forward to you being there, but I sure am dissappointed that DavidYr1 and his two buddies won't be there.  They and their stuff were definitely hugely popular last year. 

[sigh]    :(

Oh, well.  Win some, lose some, I guess....
[snapback]1225525[/snapback]​

Hold up one sec there, I am one of the "two buddies". :lol The better looking one of course.

Jonathan

>Hold up one sec there, I am one of the "two buddies". :lol The better looking >one of course.

>Jonathan

Oh yes, how silly of me. I remember now... you were the important one.
:angel Forget about those other two.

Seriously, it's too bad the whole posse can't make the party, but it's great that you're still coming.

JAS

OK, OK, lets see, bringing Disney Big figures as well the MR nautilus and Neca Incredibles, MR sabers plus some converted flashes for comparison, MR narnia sword, Smallville display, Raiders stuff, MR FX sabers ( Mike wants to do some saber battles) , some give away stuff, Spear of destiny along with some brass knucks, DVD's and player for the TV...

I don't have much of a collection, but I will be bringing my Boba Fett suit and a Factory X Gladiator Sword. Some of the guys on TDH want to take a closer look at my Hyperdyne helmet servo and my CO2 equiped functioning Jet Pack.

I will be bring some items for Mr. Simon to show off and some display/plaque samples. Maybe a prop or 2, first time out there so I can bring some items I've show at other parties. :)

Oh and I'll have a 1:1 scale Moffeaton with me. :p

Thomas

Well, I was hoping I'd be able to make it, since this would be my first opportunity to meet everyone and see all the sweet stuff since being a member here on the board, but it doesn't look like I'll be able to come. Unfortunately, my wife's grandfather was just diagnosed with lung cancer. 97 years old and a non-smoker. We're going to be out of state paying him a visit. I hope everyone has a blast, and I'm sorry I won't get a chance to meet everyone. Just be sure to throw another MI prop party before I have to leave the state in 2 years.

-Chris

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back