Michigan Prop Party - April 29th, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHIMKO

Has there been any talk of doing one this year? I think last years was a great turnout.

*EDITED 1st POST FOR UPDATE

Originally posted by czjxm7@Jan 31 2006, 01:11 PM
Alright folks, I just got off the phone with Outlander, the Hall that we had last year is available again. He is reserving it for April 29th, 2006. I don't have any more details than that, so let the discussion commence.
[snapback]1172704[/snapback]​

Jay,
I was just thinking about this the other day. Last years party was great, even though I only came out for an hour or so. This year, if there is a party, I plan on staying for most of the day, and bring a few things with me.
Gator

Originally posted by Darth-Shawn@Jan 18 2006, 01:04 PM
hey, there everyone I'm in :)    this will be my first, I live near the flint area
[snapback]1161962[/snapback]​

Anybody else?

I'm in the Fenton area, and there are a bunch more of us in the state too. Always up for a local shindig.

I'm in. The MI Prop Parties are always a great time. Lots of props and good people. :)

I think we need to nail down a date and a location... then we might get more people to sign up.

Has anyone contacted Outlander (Jeff S.)? He hosted the party last year, and I think it was a great location. :thumbsup

Lonnie

Originally posted by rocketeer25@Jan 18 2006, 03:36 PM
He hosted the party last year, and I think it was a great location.  :thumbsup

Lonnie
I agree. :thumbsup The room seemed to be just the right size, and location was easy to find.

My parents are in Flushing... so it would be a good excuse to drive up there and also get to go to a prop party. My dad would get a kick out of some props... especially if some Rocketeer stuff is about. ;)

Berry

WOOO HOOO. I wondered when this was gonna come up again...I missed out last year because I was at the Transworld haunted house tradeshow in chi-town
Hopefully the dates won't conflict.
mike

Originally posted by rocketeer25@Jan 18 2006, 02:36 PM
I'm in.  The MI Prop Parties are always a great time.  Lots of props and good people.  :)

I think we need to nail down a date and a location... then we might get more people to sign up.

Has anyone contacted Outlander (Jeff S.)?  He hosted the party last year, and I think it was a great location.  :thumbsup

Lonnie
[snapback]1162219[/snapback]​

I agree. That was a nice amount of space. Not too big, not too small. :)

I'm up here too. With any luck this will fall on my weeekend off this year. I have been unlucky with the dates the last 2 years... grrrrr

I am in Grand Rapids BTW

Jeff was a great host last year. There was also some great raffles too. This prop party doubles every year. The space last year was perfect, could fit in a lot more people also.

I've had a blast at the three Michigan Prop partys I had the good fortune to visit. I even managed to bring along a buddy with me to last year's, and setting did indeed seem to have ample space.

If you are looking to steer clear of the Transworld Show, don't plan it for the second weekend in March.

I'd love to help out with anything if I can. :D

Let's not watch "Run Ronnie Run" at 1am this time. I still have a crick in my neck from sleeping on Robin's boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back