Michigan Photo Shoot Interest Thread

Star Wars Chick

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Braks and I are at it again. We are heading up to Howell, MI this July for a wedding and were asked about doing a photo shoot up there. So, right now we are in the early planning stages and are looking to see how many folks are interested and also are looking for a place where we can do the photo shoot. It does not need to be in Howell. We are looking for a space with high ceilings and plenty of room to move around in and that we can leave everything set up the entire time we are there if possible. We will be there the weekend of July 8th and are thnking of shooting on Thursday, Friday and Sunday. So, if you are interested, please post here and if you have any questions, please let me know. This is not limited to just RPF people, so if you know anyone that might be interested, please have them contact me.

Hey Mirax,

I am interested in getting photos of my Boba Fett costume. I have talked to a couple other people here in the 501st, and they are interested too. I saw a lot of great stuff at the recent MI Prop party, so I am hoping that more people in the Detroit area sign up for this opportunity. Thanks for making the shoot available to us here in MI. I will be in touch.

Gator

Heck yeah.... After seeing all your pics over the years i gotta get some of my jango taken..... Please LMK more as it comes along. Will you email or pm me the details or will this thread be the place to look??

thanks for the opportunity

dan

MiraxH and I have been in contact about this shoot, and things are starting to come together. As of right now, and unless we can get a bigger space, the photo shoot will be at my house. PM me if you need my address for the shoot, or if you just want to stop by to meet a few fellow RPFer's.

Gator

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back