Micheal Keaton back has Batman???

Looking at the bike again, and seeing that they will be adding CGI wheels, (since Hollywood always has to do something CGI nowadays) it reminds me of Clouds bike from Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children, with the 2 wheels in the front.

(This is the toy)
cloud-strife-fenrir_final-fantasy_silo.png

Thats a cool bike. A compartment that can open in the front as an “attack” to push away enemies and store up to 7 giant swords. The idea of the neo buster was cool but in practice is stupid (but FF always had weird weapons based on rule of cool).

If you check the height of say the boom operator on the right head to feet and compare it to the stunt man, we can see that there is no significant difference in height.

I, too, do not really like the bat bikes design.
That's the thing though, there should be a difference. Bats is closer to the camera than the boom operator and, as a result, should look larger than the boom operator.

That's the thing though, there should be a difference. Bats is closer to the camera than the boom operator and, as a result, should look larger than the boom operator.
Due to the focal length of at least 200 millimeters a difference in size between objects at different distances from the picture plane is minimzed, as well as the reduction of perspective distortions.

Remember all those Vader helmet comparison threads, where at least once in a thread someone points out to take pics from farther away to reduce distortions. Ah, good old Vader threads ...

Looking at the bike again, and seeing that they will be adding CGI wheels, (since Hollywood always has to do something CGI nowadays) it reminds me of Clouds bike from Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children, with the 2 wheels in the front.

(This is the toy)
View attachment 1480667
To be fair, if they put regular sized wheels in front it would look terrible and I'm not sure that they make actual motorcycle tires that large and if they do, there might handling/safety issues involving oversized wheels in the front.

Well, a regular triangle design will shift your center of gravity toward the direction of the turn (ask any side-car enthusiasts about the result of such shift if you're not paying attention:eek:) Nowadays, gyroscopes and leaning bicycle bodies makes it easy to do a turn without reducing speed or leaning on the other side. Two tires in the front + two in the rear remove that problem. You either can lean on both left front/rear tires or both right ones. ;) To reduce cost, the production opted for a regular two wheel design, making it ridable without major problems.

Is the stuntman same guy who rode the bat pod, cycle a pro motorcycle racer in all the moving scenes and apparently also in TDKR, so again Im warning. you guys not to look at catwomans butt when the bike is moving cuz thats a guy in that suit.

Is the stuntman same guy who rode the bat pod, cycle a pro motorcycle racer in all the moving scenes and apparently also in TDKR, so again Im warning. you guys not to look at catwomans butt when the bike is moving cuz thats a guy in that suit.
If it took Anne Hathaway an insane vegan diet to get in shape well enough to fit into that Catsuit, what diet plan was the stuntman on lol?

After Batman versus superman I was extremely disappointing. I gave wonder woman a shot, and while it wasn’t a bad movie, it wasn’t great either. That is the last DC movie I have watched, I have had no interest in any of them that came afterwords. But this is on the list!

I think the Batman we see in the Waterfall Batcave is Christian Bale. In addition to the 89 cave not have a waterfall and it looking very much like Bail's Batcave the neck on Batman is thick like his in Batman Begins and if you listen very carefully, unlike the opening 89 music and the beginning of the trailer, the music you here when you see Batman from behind in the waterfall cave is straight from Begins.

Little surprise they kept quiet maybe?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back