Micheal Keaton back has Batman???

That is. It was confirmed that he is reprising the role.
It's going to be interesting seeing Keaton play a good guy again. It seems like he's been playing nothing but the heavy these days, so it will be interesting, and rather nice, to see the old, classic Keaton back. Even if his looks nowadays makes him very well suited to the role of the heavy.

I'm fighting hard. Ezra Miller alone makes me turn away but the prospect of seeing Bruce Keaton again has me tempted to possibly maybe get a little bit of my hopes up. I know I should know better with DC and most movies in general these days...

Here's Batman's new ride.

View attachment 1479400
Um….

The Batman on that bike looks small enough to be played by a member of the cast from a show on TLC, or a small child. The people in the background (farthest from the camera) tower over him.

Is that a miniature?

C5C34BFD-CFFD-4213-961E-4FBD7CB3EA9D.png

Last edited:
Well, it is a multiverse. Maybe that’s Bat Mite.

I'm fighting hard. Ezra Miller alone makes me turn away but the prospect of seeing Bruce Keaton again has me tempted to possibly maybe get a little bit of my hopes up. I know I should know better with DC and most movies in general these days...
Even if Keaton is on screen for only three minutes as Batman, it will be $12.00 well spent.

I wonder how the front wheel is supposed to turn left or right. Also it looks like a pretty thin tire as opposed to the rear. Mind you I don't know anything about motorcycles.
It looks like a little real tire inside a big fake tire shroud. I wonder what that's all about?

I wonder how the front wheel is supposed to turn left or right. Also it looks like a pretty thin tire as opposed to the rear. Mind you I don't know anything about motorcycles.
It’s pretty obvious it’s a fake large wheel to hide the actual motorcycle wheel underneath. The full large wheel will be added as CG in post production with the model wheel as the reference.

Edit: oops. Replied without reading further. Sorry Lightning !

That big chest logo and gold belt pouches have me convinced that is Batfleck, especially since you folks said he was reprising his role.

Um….

The Batman on that bike looks small enough to be played by a member of the cast from a show on TLC, or a small child. The people in the background (farthest from the camera) tower over him.

If you check the height of say the boom operator on the right head to feet and compare it to the stunt man, we can see that there is no significant difference in height.

I, too, do not really like the bat bikes design.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back