Michael Myers life sized figure.

Simmon M

Sr Member
I've begun putting together my full sized Michael Myers display and I'm looking to you guys for some advice on how to improve the way it looks.

Right now I intend on filling out the chest area some and having the hands painted. What else do you think should be done? Should I change the way the figure is positioned? Any advice would be appreciated.

MichaelMyersDisplay02.jpg

MichaelMyersDisplay01.jpg

MichaelMyersDisplay03.jpg

MichaelMyersDisplay04.jpg

MichaelMyersDisplay05.jpg

BTW - before anyone asks, that's not a crib - it's the railing to my stairway in front of Mikey. :)

Originally posted by Simmon M@Jan 8 2006, 01:13 PM
BTW - before anyone asks, that's not a crib .......
[snapback]1153834[/snapback]​

:lol :lol That was my first initial thought. BTW it looks great and I love the subtle lighting. :thumbsup

Awesome. I was in a Halloween Fan film a few yers ago that was shown at the Halloween 25 year anniversary convention in pasadena. While making the movie I learned so much about Halloween, it's insane.

The Display looks aweome as is. As per suggestions, I would suggest padding the chest like you stated, painting the hands, not forgeting the burn scars, and the "Thorn" scar on his inner wrist on his right hand. If possible I would raise his arm and have a knife in hand. Seeing how this might be unsafe in a home environment, you might think about getting a fake pumpkin and carving his face, or something else movie related into it and keeping it lit by his feet or on a small shelf beside him. Once again, very cool display.

Looks good to me man, I like how his arms are at his side...to many times do you see him in that classic "psycho" pose ( with the knife up)
What mask is that?
michael

My questions are:

Which mask is that?

It's a really nice H1 one. Which leads to my follow-up question...

Why the blue coveralls?

The hand poses are great. Fill it out just a little and you should be good to go...with a knife, of course. Remember that Nick Castle wasn't a big man, so don't make it too bulky...just enough to maybe fill the upper chest/shoulder are a bit.

Derek

looks like a NightOwl Psycho mask, to me. You need to mess up that hair. And get some spruce green coveralls, too :)

Looking great.

Originally posted by TimDrakeRobin@Jan 8 2006, 04:13 PM

The Display looks aweome as is. As per suggestions, I would suggest padding the chest like you stated, painting the hands, not forgeting the burn scars, and the "Thorn" scar on his inner wrist on his right hand.
[snapback]1153953[/snapback]​

I wouldn't go that route, its a H1 version, for some reason, the shoulders don't look right , maybe its the angle of the shots, but they look too level... Next, as much as I always thought the coveralls were blue, I would change em to green ones and weather the hell out of them to get a more screen accurate look... also, you have to style the hair a bit, it makes the mask ;)

Thanks a lot guys - I appreciate all the tips. I'm definitely going to have the hands painted and hopefully I'll be able to bulk up the mannequin throughout the week.

Allosaur - I know what your saying about the shoulders. That's bugging me too. And I know the jumpsuit was green in H1. I actually had a pair of Spruce Green Big Mac's at home but I changed it to Navy because of my friends (who aren't stickler's for screen accuracy as us here. LOL.).

Didn't even think about the hair - going to have look into that now. ;)

And yes, the mask I used is Justin's Psycho.

Thanks again everyone.

That looks great as it is posed. The hands could use paint, but I don't really see the need for a knife. I agree to be carefull about over padding. Nick Castle didn't really look too bulky.

I might display him in a coat closet that guests use. Add a light and a door operated on/off switch, and it's the prank that keeps on giving. :angel

I like the mask alot. The maker really seems to have nailed it.

:thumbsup :thumbsup

Originally posted by Simmon M@Jan 8 2006, 11:59 PM
Alright - I couldn't resist and started to tinker with the chest ...

[snapback]1154214[/snapback]​

Looks much better now Simmon :thumbsup Now, you just have to get the hair ruffed up in all the right places and it's dead on

The manaquine looks pretty good. I am actually friends with Nick Castle. I went to his house for dinner and took these pics with him wearing my mask and had him sign some things for some Halloween friends I have. His wife is an amazing chef.
NickMontage.jpg

Simmon, you need to change the hands completely as they look very none human.
And like everyone else are saying, you need to get the green coverall and weather it.
You can just do your own hands in plaster very easy. Do the pose with the knife in his hand.

Looks great so far :thumbsup

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back