Michael Myers' Knives

Dressedtokill

Right to left here are the knife thats stuck in Michael's face at the end of the theatrical cut of H2, the rubber knife from H2 for when the actors are close and the cut off knife from the killing of Bob in H1 from the shot taken over Michael's shoulder
noes-1.jpg

Cool pics. Are you the friend of tylers who took those shots? When I first saw tylers collection shots I thought it's really cool tha he and I both have hero h1 an h2 knives. I know rob has a hero h2 as well. There are only 5. robs, tylers, mine, one for sale at the prop store of London and one that sold at the texas frightmare weekend auction. My hero metal h1 and h2 are not in that pic. The h2 in that pic is the 1 and only rubber knife used when the actors are close to the knife for saftey

Cool pics. Are you the friend of tylers who took those shots? ...
I am.
I don't collect screen used stuff but he gave me the hospital bracelet he wore in the breakout scene in H1 and so I kept it, as my only screen used peice.

He has some swords from Troy, and the Dogtag he pulled off Wolverine as well. I can't help but messs with that stuff when I am there:lol

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back