Michael Keaton Batman Cowl Pepakura Unfold HELP

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ImTheGDBatman

Can somebody unfold this Batman cowl for foam? I want to build it.It's not my file and I don't know who the creator is,i just found somewhere in the internet.

Untitled.pngUntitleds.pngUntitlseds.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CyberPaddy66

That's an actual pig of a model (not symmetrical), having spent 30 minutes in Blender fixing the flaws and a further hours in Pepakura just marking the cuts I am confident that I will never unfold this to my satisfaction so I'll just do the best I can and leave it at that :darnkids

I'll place a link in here as soon as I'm done.

superher0g33k

I'd love to help but I don't know how to model or unfold or however u guys make pepakura files. I'm just the kinda guy who downloads the files and uses them lol. Hope u find some help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ImTheGDBatman

Thank you for your concern,It's actually done thanks to CyberPaddy66 :). do you want the file?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigbat23

Guess not! Lol. Well I'm giving it a go. Almost done building one for my nephew. Now I know how to tackle mine.