Michael Jackson History tour armour

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

pj2040

Hey all,

I'm a professional Michael Jackson impersonator from Melbourne, Australia. I've been doing this for 17 years and I have pretty much all the costumes I want. There is one, however, that I'm not 100% happy with and that is the gold costume MJ wore with the chrome armour at the start of his 1996-97 History tour. I have the armour but it's not 100% accurate and I'm constantly having to repair it every couple of shows. I need it made of some harder-wearing materials so they last longer. There's another Melbourne impersonator who has somehow managed to get this armour made and it's pretty close to 100% perfect. I'm tearing my hair out trying to find out how he did this and am getting nowhere!! I can't just contact him and ask him because a.) he's my competitor, and b.) he'll never tell me anyway!!

Here are some pics of Jackson in the armour as well as a pic of myself in my armour.

Michael Jackson

Me

Can anybody steer me in the right direction as to how I can get this armour or who can help me?

Thanks! :)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.